(14) 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞.

Riyaan

"If you want you can stay here in my cabin until I finish my work."

My wife says softly whereas I was standing near the window with my hands inside my pant pocket, i slowly turned around and looked at her before speaking.

"I'm here you go."

I said gently, and watched her grabbing the mask from the table, she had already changed her clothes because she and some other new doctors are going to do surgery.

She told me everything when we were coming here, It's a new case and opportunity to learn new things during the surgery. She said that she was waiting for this and is very excited about it.

I got to know that she loves learning new things.

Suddenly someone entered in the cabin making my poor wife flinch a bit,I saw that she is getting angry and her gaze also turned dark a bit.

Just then she speaks to the girl who just came inside.

"How many times do I have to tell you to respect your seniors and how can you come inside my cabin without my permission.."

She says coldly with a little louder so that the girl can hears her clearly.

The girl looks down and says slowly and lowly.

"I I am s sorry Dr. Dhaani."

"If you did something like this next time then I will cut your name from the list, understand?"

The girl nodded her head multiple times and stood like a statue, which makes my wife more angry i think because I saw her palm turned into a tight fist.

She looked furious.

"Will you give the damn report now or will you stand like this?"

The girl literally shuddered and with a shaking hand she forward the reports file towards Dhaani, who takes it and spoke coldly.

"Has everything been prepared well or not?"

She asked and flipped the pages with intense focus, but then she looked up at the girl when she didn't say anything.

"It seems like I'll have to complain about you, hai na, Mira?"

Mira so the girl's name is Mira.

"Ma'am please it won't happen again I'll--"

Mira said with some tears in her eyes but I just watched my wife who spoke coldly.

"This is your last chance and if still didn't prove yourself then forget about the future... And Prepare the reports again."

Dhaani slammed the file on the table harshly and grabbed the phone then call someone.

Mira took the file and leaves the place after glancing at me.