(26) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Vikrant

"Ekansh, tell your men to surround the place well so that they do not escape in the end."

"Consider it done." Ekansh replied and started moving forward.

I signaled my men to move forward, they started moving forward while I from the other side, Avinash, Riyaan and Arjun start going towards the top of the old and dark building, Where Shekhar's people are already sitting on guard.

The building is completely dark, with only a few red, gold and blue lights scattered across the place.

"First of all we have to take down some of his special and good men, Rihaan has told that his special men are on the third floor, Vikrant, you, Avinash and Arjun, will go to the third floor, understand?"

Riyaan said in a deep voice, a strange excitement and passion was visible in his eyes, he had been waiting for this moment for years, Today he has got a chance, I think he will not rest until he finds Shekhar.

"Ok."  I said and took steps upwards.

Some of our men took the lift and went upstairs, so that the danger would not reach us. We had just started climbing the stairs when suddenly a bullet passed through us and hit the wall.

We became alert and stood still to look towards the direction from where the gun was fired towards us.

My sharp eyes saw the sight of another gun which was right behind the wall, I looked towards Avinash and spoke loudly while my gun was aimed to open fire on the man.

"Avinash bend down."

I shoot the man right in the forehead, and he fell over. There was no sound coming from our gun, whereas the sound of their gun alerted some of their mens.

I saw that both Riyaan and Rihaan were going in the other direction, seems they felt something, because their guns were already pointed.

We crossed the stairs and stood behind the wall and started watching them. I saw that our men were also hiding behind the wall.

"The bastards attack secretly." Avinash whispered angrily.

"Riyaan had said that they can do that, but we have to be careful and cautious, Shekhar is not alone there is someone else who is helping him." Arjun says.

"Keep quiet guys, Avi, go ahead."

I said but his facial expression changed.

"Abeyy main kyu? Mein itna jaldi marna nahi chahta, abhi toh meri shadi bhi nahi hui hai." 

(Hey, why me? I don't want to die so soon, I'm not even married yet.)

He almost screamed and again the sound of gunfire was heard.

I peeked and saw that seven to eight men were standing with their backs towards us, I signaled Avinash and Arjun, they peeped.

"Start killing, motherfucker."