(8) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭.

.

.

.

Dhaani come out from the bathroom Wearing a beautiful red net saree with short sleeves blouse, her hairs are wet and she was drying it with towel, she stood near the dressing table and started wearing her bangles and some jwellery, she wears red diamond sets and Mangalsutra, did some soft makeup and apply red lipstick on her lips.

She was engrossed in her work that she didn't feel her husband's presence behind her who was enjoying while looking at his beautiful Wife, he is not near her but a little far from her.

He has wear a white shirt and black pant, his hairs are also wet but a little, he has folded his sleeves and the shirt's upper's three buttons are open, making his look attractive and effective.

He licks his lips looking at her white beautiful tiny slim waist, but he frowned looking something gold thing around her waist which shining, it's looking like a chain.

Dhaani grasps the vermilion box and took some in between her fingers, she looks up at the mirror and froze when her brown eyes meet with his green one which looking her intensely.

She gulped down her saliva feeling very strange and her heart pounding very hard, she diverted her gaze and apply the vermilion in her hair partition, this time her vermilion colour is not red but the colour is orange.

"Sir.."

They both heard the maid's voice, dhani smile softly looking at her and again busy with her work, Riyaan grabbed his watch and while wearing it he spoke.

"Did Mom send you to bring their daughter-in-law?"

The maid replied without looking up.

"Yes.."

Riyaan put a black card inside his pant pocket and walked near the dressing table while speaking.

"Go.. tell them we are coming."

After bowing she leaves.

Riyaan stood just behind her and taking the perfume bottle he spoke.

"Are you feeling better or you're having problems?"

His voice comes low and deep which makes her blushed a bit as she again remember the last night moment, Riyaan put the bottle of perfume and put his hand inside his pant pocket looking at his wife who was looking down with pink cheeks.

He slowly moved closer to her ear and took her earlobe in between his lips making her shiver and she closed her eyes feeling very strange and pleasure by his touch.

"You look so stunning that I feel like holding you in my arms and loving you so much that you lose consciousness."

She fist her palm tightly her heart is beating very hard and faster that she is hearing it clearly in the silent environment, he sucked her ear and backed away, he bite his lower lip to stop the smile which struggle to come out looking at his wife who was looking like a tamato.