(18) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦.

Riyaan

- At Company

- At Company

If he knows everything related to that gang members then I will be in my way to get that bastard, it's been Fucking two weeks and that bastard didn't open his mouth yet.

My man's never rushed the things that was related to the gang members but right now they're not doing the things this time to my will.

They're messing the things and I literally feeling like grabbed the gun and shoot them all without any mercy but I can't because they are always loyal to me and I can't just fuking kill them.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" Rihaan asked sitting on the couch opposite from me.

"Nothing special but yes I want that man live and healthy." I said coldly.

His dark gaze staring at me with some weird expression but I didn't pay much attention to him and stood up.

Standing near the large window i looked at the city, It's beautiful and mixed with dark.

"The man whom I shoot is his trusted person and the member of that Niko gang."

"So?"

"Just cut some of his body part and showed it to his master so that he put my words in serious."

"What will happen after that?"

"Just wait and watched."

........

- At The Basement.

Grabbing his nape firmly I stared at him, he has been beaten up so badly and was looking so gorgeous with his own blood around his whole body.

I just want my work to be done by crook or by hook.

I pressed my fingers over his skin and he hissed in pain, releasing him with a hard jerk, I quickly hold the glass of cold water and roughly threw on his face.

"Fuck You Malhotr-"

I slapped him hard and fist his hair tightly, bending over his face a little I speak calmly yet coldly.

"I want answer, Aryan, fucking tell the truth damn it."

I slapped him again that made his side lip to bleed, Fucker will die but will not open his mouth.

"Gaurav." I Said loudly and he stood right infront of me behind Aryan's .

"Cut his body parts."

"Nooooo you can't do --"

"I Can Whatever I Want Until You Open Your Fucking Mouth."

He whispered huskily hearing my dark words.

"They're are planning to kidnapp your mother-"

I slits his throat with a hard growled and kicked him inbetween his thighs harshly.