(6) 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

After Wedding...

At Malhotra Mansion...

Room...

*Author*

Dhaani took a deep breath looking herself through the big mirror in her new bedroom, she has wearing light pink lehenga with short sleeves blouse, hairs are straight open with designs, silver diamond beautiful necklace wrapped around her neck making her neck stunning with Mangalsutra, big diamond earrings, wrist fills with light pink bangles and her slim fingers has fills with diamond rings and her wedding ring is making her finger more pretty, her hair partion is filled with vermilion, lips colour with red lipstick, and the small red bindi inbetween her eyebrows completed her beautiful look.

"You are looking the most beautiful bride, ma'am."

The makeup artist says with a soft smile on her face, dhani smile a little says softly.

"Thanks but you made me like this."

"Ma'am, to be honest you are naturally very beautiful and pretty."

Dhaani giggled but then they heard a soft knock on the door, the makeup artist walked near the door and opened it revealing dhaani's mother-in-law, Avni smiled brightly looking her beautiful daughter-in-law.

"My Adorable daughter is just unexpectedly very stunning and beautiful... God bless you child."

She says caressing her soft cheek and dhani smile softly looking into her soft and moist eyes,
Avni right now feeling very proud to have her as her daughter-in-law which very hard to get in this strange time, in this era.

"Your parents has arrived, come, they are waiting for you."

Avni said and they all walked out of the room towards the place where the reception was taking place.

As soon as the bride comes in the hall every people's attention turned towards her side except one person and the person is Riyaan her husband who has been talking with some business men's.

His relatives and business partners are present in the reception ceremony and some society people, some mafia are also present.

Sensing their attention turned Riyaan also looked towards the direction and his gaze stuck on his beautiful Wife, who is feeling a bit nervous because of the centre of attention.

Dhaani's fingers are fidgeting with each other out of nervousness, her head is down, suddenly she feels like someone is staring at intensely which making her feel goosebumps.

She lifts her eyelids and her gaze is also stuck on him, because he is looking so hot and handsome with black outfit with his shirt button's open which shows his hard chest and fair skin, hairs parted and pushed back with some bangs over his left side forehead which makes his forehead skin visible and his perfect shape eyebrows are looking very good, and the most hottest thing on him is his neck and Adam apple which moves when he spoke and gulped.