(10) 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲.

Dhaani

"Dear, how's your work is going?"

Mumma asked softly, i looked at her while replying.

"It is going good, mumma."

We all are having breakfast, it's feeling good whole family members are here and we all are eating and talking.

I never thought that I could feel that much happy, in my own home I never felt like that but here everything is just unexpected.

I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh, i looked beside me and He was staring at me intensely, I gulped feeling my throat getting dry.

He leaned closer and pecked my nose making my eyes widened in shock and I froze, he just kissed me infront of my in-laws.

I looked at mumma and papa and sighed in relief, they're busy in eating, i again try to focus on my food but I felt his fingers tracing my waist.

He is too much.

What is he doing.

Ignoring his actions I try to eat again but choked when he grips my waist chain and pulled it a bit.

"Dear, eat slowly."

Papa said softly and smiled at me, i smiled back and nodded and looks down feeling my cheeks warm, he pulled the chain again and I can't believe it when he just kissed my left cheek again.

I looked up at them and then at my husband, he was eating his food quietly, Riyaan how can you do this type of thing, i grabbed his hand and brought it on my lap.

He intertwined my fingers with his and caressed my thumb softly.

After papa and mumma left the place I turned and pulled him closer by his collar, he expression were stunned and shocked.

I leaned closer to his face and spoke.

"What were you doing Mr. Malhotra?"

He says nothing but grabbed my hair into his fist and pushed my head backwards a bit, my palm tightly fist his collar and I closed my eyes when he bite my skin.

"just teasing my wife." He whispered near my ear and sucked it.

I moaned softly and move my hand into his soft hair, i fist his hair and pulled his face closer, i could feel his heart is pounding very hard just like mine.

Looking at his eyes which filled with love and passion and care and emotions and affection, it's made my heart feels warm, i feels my eyes getting moist and soon tears fell down on my cheeks.

"Hey, princess, what happened?"

He says deeply and I couldn't hold myself and while saying softly and i wrapped my arms around his neck , hugged him gently.

"Thankyou for coming in my alone and dark life."

I felt his arms around my bare back and waist as he hugged me and I buried my face in his neck, i don't know but since I come here i became more emotional and sensitive.

"Shh calm down Angel, you are my strong woman right?"

I nodded and sobbed silently hiding my face and he kept caressing my hairs and bare skin softly.

"No one lived with me, I felt very lonely and scared, Mom and Dad never stayed with me, Vivek Bhaiya also often stayed outside for business, I didn't say anything because I was afraid that they might get upset or angry with me. But when you took me in your embrace, I came out of the darkness and my loneliness also started going away from me, all this happened only because of you.
Promise that you will never leave me alone, promise that you will never be angry with me, promise that you will always be with me, promise, Riyaan.."

"I promise princess, you will be my first priority."

He whispered softly and tightened his grip around me.

.....

At OT (Operation Theatre)

I looked up and gave my thumbs up to my team members who nodded once, after 8 hours the operation was successful.

The girl is safe and out of danger now.

"Aisha." I call her and she looks up at me.

"Everything is done almost so I want you to take good care of this girl 'patient', okay,."

Aisha nodded and put the stuff on the table and started walking towards the washbasin.

I signed and looked at the patient's face, her skin is looking pale and while sleeping she looks like a angel.

Thank you God you save this innocent kid.

"Hey you okay.?" Naina asked softly putting her hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head and walked near the washbasin to wash my hands, i felt my body is eaching and also my nape is hurting.

After washing my hands i left the place and came to my cabin side, I open the door but startled seeing the person infront of me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.