(2) 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.

.

.

.

.

I could not sleep properly the whole night, I was thinking about only one thing again and again, how my life would be in the future. Whether I will be able to adapt myself to their environment there or not, whether I will be able to understand my husband or not.

Will I be able to become the kind of daughter-in-law they wants or not, will I be able to become the kind of wife He wants or not, how will I manage my relationship with him.

I sighed deeply and rubbed my forehead with closed eyes feeling exhausted, I heard a sudden knock on my cabin door, I looked at the door while saying.

"Come in."

A nurse entered inside my cabin and spoke.

"Good morning ma'am, Ma'am, Report of the patient in room number twenty three,."

She put the reports on my desk and stand kept her hands back.

"Make me strong coffee, I'm having a headache."

Don't know but my own voice makes me feel strange as it leaves from my mouth hoarse.

"Why are you saying it to her,.."

Naina... She suddenly entered in my cabin while saying and I noticed her hand which is holding a cup.

A Cup.

Ohh, so she knows that I'm having a headache and is extremely exhausted right now.

"Here your strong coffee without sugar."

She says and put the cup on the desk and smiles at me before turning towards the nurse who was standing with innocent expression.

"Anu, my dear, you can go now."

Naina says very softly while keeping her palm on her shoulder lightly, Anu nodding her head in response and took her leave.

I look at the coffee and grabbed it, hmm the smell is very good, let's teste it so I could tell her that coffee is good or not.

I took a sip and closed my eyes with a small hummed and smiles feeling very relaxe and satisfaction.

Suddenly i felt a soft thing on my right eyelid which made me feel strange in my stomach and i open my eyes.

Did she, she just kissed my eyelid.

I looked at her in shock because it's getting very hard for me to understand her intentions towards me, sometimes she behaves like a friend but sometimes she behaves like a boyfriend.

No, girlfriend i think so.

She grinned at me before speaking with soft voice keeping her elbow on the desk and leaning over me.

"Don't you think it's getting very hard to bear it?"

I gulped before speaking.

"What are you saying?"

"Honey, are you feeling better or not?" She asked looking at me with a little intensity.

I nodded in response where she comes closer to my face making me leaned back against my chair.

"Pata hai tu darti huye bahut cute lagti hai."

She says and moved back while laughing lightly shaking her head in amusement.

"Mr. Dev, has give us some days off so that we can take rest." She tells and took a seat apposite from me.

I sighed and took sip from my coffee.