(22) 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞. 1

Hina

Speeding up the car's pace more I breath deeply, busra was right, that bastard not going to leave me, despite knowing about my condition

I just hate him so much I want to kill him.

I don't have time and I have to do something with whatever time I have so that I can save my brother. Six months, six months I had waited for this moment. I wanted the boss to trust me more than he ever did to anyone, wanted him to give me the work for which he used to risk his life to get done.

I wanted, and the same thing happened today, I have got the opportunity to go close to Him and bring something for which he can do anything, anything, and I want that thing to turn out to be weakness.

If you once know what a person's weakness is, then you can easily make him bow before your feet.

And I want him to, once I know his weakness.

But will it be right when you betray your own boss who has done a lot for you? What did I have, nothing, just a broken hut, the clothes on my body were but torn, my stomach was empty and crying out for food.

I have never seen such a terrible and miserable life as the one I have lived. The hell out of which the boss had taken me out. Gave me shelter, gave me a home, gave me food to eat, gave me clothes to wear, Would it be right if I went against him?

I was shocked when suddenly a truck appeared right in front of me, I turned the wheel to the right, the car hit a tree. I felt a sharp pain on my forehead.

An accident.

.....

I opened my eyes and found nothing but darkness around me, just then I felt suddenly a shadow grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

My heart was beating very fast, my breathing was becoming heavy, my throat was hurting, tears were flowing from my eyes, my eyes were looking into his dark eyes.

"Don't even think that you will save him and run away after betraying me, I will cut him into pieces and feed him to my pet dogs if you even tries to play tricks on me."

I pushed it with all my strength and then everything disappeared in an instant.

"Piyush." I says loudly but then I heard the sound of opning door.

I realised that the house is Rihaan's, how he found me?

He walked inside the room, while holding the tray, he was wearing dark t-shirt and dark lower, hairs are wet, and some are falling over his forehead.

He looked so good and handsome right now.

"Drink it." He says with deep voice and forwarded the cup.

I ignored it and tried to stand up, I have to go there or else--