(9) 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬.

Riyaan

"Boss, he is not ready to give the land and is just saying again and again that he will not give it until he, that is, you yourself, comes."

"In whose name is the land?"

"It is named after some boy named Vikky but he is a child and studies in school, his father is the owner of the hotel."

I took a deep breath and stood up, I cracked my neck a bit and stood in front of the window.

It seems that lawyers have become fat these days.

"Bring him here, he hasn't returned our money, has he?"

"Hina, had told that the money he had returned was not enough."

I took a deep breath and clenched my fists, now I have to adopt some other way so that these people do not take me lightly.

"Bring that bastard here and I will take care of it myself."

I shouted and he went away.

.....

"Why the hell you bring me here you fucking fucker."

"I will pull out your tongue and make you mute if you say even one more word."

Rihaan says darkly with Deep voice and throw the cold water on that fucker's face , he gasped in shocked and try to speak again but his eyes widened in horror looking the weapon in Rihaan's hand.

He gulping hard try to speak again but nothing come out from his mouth like someone has really pulled his tongue out.

I sat on the chair infront of him and stared at him.

"Next time if you try to help the foe of mine then I will not leave you."

I said in deep voice and look at the little boy who was crying while pressing himself on the wall, of course feeling scared or us.

Rihaan was about to do something with him when I stop him.

"Not infront of the kid."

I says coldly and Rihaan intensely turned his attention towards the little boy, He sighed and closed his eyes, maybe in frustration or anger.

"Hina, take the kid."

I Ordered and she nodded in response and rushed towards the kid who trembled silently looking at her with red puffy eyes, he is just a kid, a innocent kid.

He doesn't know about the cruel world.

"Hey, I won't hurt you, come, come."

She says softly as much as possible and try to grab his small hand yet his fear didn't let him and he hide his face over his knees.