(20) 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨.

Dhaani

Me and Mumma got down from the car with a golden thal in our hands, and went inside the tample of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the  bodyguards of our stood outside with weapons in their hands.

Riyaan has strictly ordered his guards to stay around us, hence they has come with us to the temple for our safety.

The tamples priest didn't say anything but yes they give permission the guards to stay around us, near us, my husband can't risk anything until the matter solve.

The temple is also completely empty, there are no extra people present except us and the priest, the atmosphere looks very calm and beautiful. The birds are chirping, some little rabbit babies are also seen roaming around the temple, it is a great joy to watch all this.

The restless mind is feeling calm, cool breeze is blowing and the birds flying in the sky are looking very beautiful, all the things are making me feel very good.

My mother always used to say that there cannot be a place as peaceful and beautiful as a temple, and it is true because right now I am feeling those things myself.

Mumma and I handed the thal full of ornaments to the priest and folded our hands in prayer.

The priest made Goddess Parvati wear the Shringar (decoration) that we had brought, which included a red sari, red dupatta, necklace, Rani Haar, earrings, nose ring, red bangles, waistband, anklets, kajal for the eyes, alta for the feet, and toe rings, rings, everything which we brought for the Goddess.

After we did maha aarti in which priest helped us and we both mother and daughter took three rounds around the tample.

We did Parikrama.

We went towards the Ficus (Pipal) tree, I tie mouli thread around the tree, and prayed for my husband's well-being and my family and my Naina too.

She is coming back to herself but still there's still the fear in her which hunting her every night every day, it's just so bad to think about it.

I just hope everything become normal like before and she also come back to herself like she used to. I sighed softly and touched the tree then caressed my head.

I put some flowers petals on it and did everything which mumma told me to do.

When our prayer completed we both came towards the garden side and sat on the cleaned green grass, We feed the kitten milk which comes towards us running.

Suddenly I felt a waight on my lap, i looked down and found a cute baby rabbit is rubbing his head against my tummy, He is white in colour.

I rubbed his head and back gently while he moved more closer almost hiding himself in my saree, i giggled softly and hugged him gently.