(13) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Dhaani

After some days..

"Dhaani."

I flinch when Naina without knocking comes inside my cabin.

"Ek minute."

I showed her my palm while saying and she stopped and stood just near my desk.

She blinks her beautiful eyes and i literally chuckled at her cute reaction, she is so cute.

"Now tell me what's the matter?"

I said and she pushed her phone screen in front of my face making me back away a little, i looked at her and then at the screen.

After some time when I finished reading my eyes become widened in shocked.

How's this happened?

Who has done this?

"Police are saying that this just an accident."

I looked at her and narrowed my eyes, she is trying to stop her smile, but why?

"Why are you stopping yourself from smiling?"

I blurted out and she grinned like a baby, showing her full teeth.

"God gave that asshole a good punishment by snatching his life."

I heard her words but I gave no response.

"You know Dhaani, when people do something bad with innocent people then god didn't wait to give that bad people punishment."

"It's unexpected." I whispered.

"That Neel did wrong with you so god also gave him his punishment which he deserve."

"May I come in maam?"

A nurse asked softly while i nodded in response still lost in my thoughts.

"Patient number 23 is having surgery today at 3:00 pm, ma'am."

I forwarded my hand towards her who looks confused, then Naina spoke.

"Where is the report of patient number 23?"

Naina asked but the nurse nervously scratch her nape, Naina sighed and spoke coldly.

"First bring the file." After nodding in response the nurse left the room immediately.

"Naina, can you bring me a strong coffee."

I said and she said with bright smile.

"Of course Ma'am.."

She left the cabin, i leaned my back against the chair and sighed rubbing my forehead, again headache, I have to take a painkiller before surgery.

I looked at my wrist watch and cursed, it's already 2:30..