(23) 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞. 2

Rihaan

I sighed looking at her who was sobbing silently with her back facing my direction.

"Hey brother is she crying, why?"

Krish asked softly moving closer to my ear but I hold his small wrist and says with my gaze still towards her backside.

"Go to your room and sleep it's already late."

"But-"

"Krish."

I glared at him and he instantly ran outside from the room leaving us alone.

After closing the door, I came towards her and sat on the bed in silence, her crying become soft, I felt relief, she calm down a little.

Crying is not good and that too when she is badly injured and has fever.

I was returning home driving the car with my eyes staring blankly front, the road were too dark, also there were no car and bike other then mine, I was alone.

Today my heart wasn't in peace when I get to know about the next mission from Riyaan, he wants me to company Hina because it's her first mission, it's going to be dangerous for her.

It's not like she not good at fighting or anything but still it can be very different and dangerous for her, in mission we have to play and fight with sensible manner or else they will win and we will lose.

It's not good at all if we disappointe the Boss, He doesn't go with us but surly made the situation more easy with plans, man's and weapons, he tried to make sure that we didn't get injured or effect by their (Enemies) things which could be very hard and dangerous.

We have never made the Boss disappointe and that's why he always give the strong and powerful missions to handle, he truly trust on us and our skills and we are happy that we have made the place where no one can reach.

Suddenly my eyes catch somthing unexpected thing, I saw a car which was looking almost so bad with broken glass and smoke. I stopped my car at the road side and get out to check if someone is in the car or not.

Don't know why but my heart was thumbing so badly I was hearing it clearly, the whole area were silent and dark, it was giving horror vibe.
I never believe in this things but still in my mind this one thing were roaming again and again, When I reached closer I became stunned looking inside the car.

Hina was there with her head resting over the steering wheel and blood were dripping from her forehead, It was really horrible things for me to watching my love with blood, unconscious.

Almost dead.

I immediately took her out from her car and brought her in my car, she was still unconscious, I checked her pulse and found her pulse were normal, that means she was safe.