(7) 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.🚫

At Night...

At Dhaani and Riyaan's Bedroom...

Riyaan closed the door by his one leg and walked near the beautiful decorated bed, with his wife in his strong arms, slowly he put her legs on the floor while holding her by her stomach tightly

Her heart is beating very faster and Riyaan is clearly hearing it, he gently and carefully took off her jewelry except her bangles, Mangalsutra, he kisses her every inch of her soft and warm skin slowly and steadily.

Her eyes are closed with pleasure which her husband is giving her, her palm tightly fisted due to the sensation.

He removed her blouse along with her black bra and lehenga, he slowly turned her to face him and moved his gaze to her whole body, her body is so fair and white, perfect shape of breast and perfect curve, everything is just unexpectedly very beautiful.

Dhaani was looking down with her eyes wet, she didn't say no to him because now he is her husband and has every right on her.

Riyaan put his finger under her chin and softly spoke.

"Relax Angel I won't hurt you."

After removing his own clothes he lifted her in his arms and lied her down on the bed gently, the room is dark only moon light is coming through the balcony, they can see each other face.

He kissed her eyes softly causing her to close her eyes, moving down a bit he kissed her cheeks and nose and then he put his lips on her and started sucking her lips gently.

He caressed her side waist making her shiver silently and she parted her lips, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth and sucked her tongue softly, her hands are grabbing the bedsheet tightly feeling her body getting hot.

He moved down to her throat while kissing and sucking, his palm softly grabs her bosom and squeezed it gently making her arch her back in pleasure, she breathes harshly when he sucked her neck a bit harsh.

She feels something in her core and sighed deeply, he whispered huskily while holding her flat stomach and touched her Navel.

"You are so soft, Angel.."

"Ahh."

She moaned softly when he kissed her bosom and widened her palm to intertwined his fingers with her, after some time when he done kissing her every inch of her soft body, he put silk blanket over their lower back of bodies.

He whispered softly while caressing her inner thighs softly.

"Angel, look at me."

She looks up at him and gulped, his face is shining because of moon and he looking very stunning with his dark hair falling over his forehead, he is looking hot.

"Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable."

She blinks her beautiful brown eyes and nodded, He brings his face closer to her face and while kissing her lips, Immerses into her, she closed her eyes feeling pain and pleasure hitting at the same time.