(3) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨.

.

.

.

When I come back to home it's already nine o'clock, again I felt silent and alone, Bhai is not in home because he had some important meeting to attend that is why he left early morning.

I signed and closed the main door, but I suddenly stumbled, and I closed my eyes for fear of falling, but two arms grabbed my shoulder while saying softly.

"Sambhal kar beta."

I look forward and I froze on my place after seeing my parents, the last time I had seen them when I was leaving them, and to be honest I really missed them.

I breath harshly looking at my father who has holding me firmly so that I could not fall, and hurt myself, they both are smiling softly looking at me.

It's been five years when I saw them and today they're standing here right in front of me.

It's feeling like a dream to me, because I couldn't believe.

I sniffs and stand straight, tear gathered in my eyes, my heart feels heavy and I felt like crying very hard, how will you feel when your parents come to meet you after years.

Feeling lonely, I really started thinking that I have no one, I am completely alone, it seemed that my name and work were my everything.
Having a family but not having one makes me feel very strange, I don't know but I am feeling a prick and pain in my chest.

Leaving my parents and going ahead and doing something, not thinking about them and just focusing on my goals, it all felt more strange and lonely than I have felt in the last five years.

They did not say anything but definitely said that daughter, we both have our love and blessings with you, just focus on your goal and do something.

We agreed to what they said and did something, knowing which they are extremely happy, and we are also happy to know this.

"How are you, my princess?"

My Dad asked when I didn't react and just stood still, I breathing heavily feeling my throat hurting burning because I'm holding back myself to not burst out crying like a kid.

I turned around and put my palm on my mouth and started sobbing silently, I felt my body is shaking because of my crying.

I missed them I really missed them.

Suddenly I found myself in a warm embrace, and heard a soft voice which makes my eyes close and heart feels in peace.

"We are here beta calm down, shh.."

She rubbed my arms and head gently and I sobbing harder, my palms grabbed her palm and I intertwined it with mine tightly, and Mom says very softly.

"Shh calm down beta, everything will be fine shh."

I cried until I felt light and calm down whereas my mother didn't leave me alone and stand holding me firmly, consoling me, comforting me with her soft and sweet words.

In this five years I really missed my mom's love and her sweet voice lots.

This is all I need when I was alone and no one by my side.

She took me towards the couch in the living room and makes me sit and she herself sat down and Dad sit infront of me on another couch.

There's a strange silence but in a calm way and I felt light and comfortable, a maid came and give us water, but no one drink water instead my Dad made me drink water by himself.

They care about me a lot and loves me.

I took few sips of water and took a deep breath before speaking with slow and soft voice.