Chapter 4

Amara's POV

"Amara, may I talk to you for a bit?" I walked towards the desk to talk to Mr.Allen. I politely smiled at him "what did you wanna talk to me about sir?"

Sure, he's boring and I can barely stay awake in his class but he's old and sweet so I'm going to be sweet to him.

"I noticed that you aren't very focused in my classes and I don't want what happened last year to happen this year too. I suggest you find someone to tutor you from now so you don't get extremely pressured at the end of the year or before an exam"

"I really want you to get good grades and l'd suggest asking Henry for help because he is very intelligent and nice. He won't turn you down"

And once again, he's right.

What if he does turn me down because I might not be a good person as he says.

"I'll talk to him. Thanks" I walked out of class and turned my head in the direction of his locker to check if he was there which he was. I took a deep breath and made my way towards his.

I might have worn the green top with the pearl necklace that he likes and this is a very perfect timing.

Maybe he'll notice and be a little nicer.

"Hi" I said with a wide smile as if we weren't arguing yesterday "hey" he took a glance at me and his eyes looked down at my outfit which resulted in his looking at his locker with a small smile forming on his face.

Yay he noticed and he's happy about it.

"As much as I hate to admit it but you were right" he closed the locker and gave me a sexy ass smirk as he leaned on his side against it "what? Don't look at me like that, you know what I'm talking about" I feel my body betraying me right now. I'm getting hornyyyy.

I couldn't help but bite my lip a little as he smirked at me. My body is getting hot and I can't even imagine what would happen if he puts those sexy ass hands on me.

Did I obsess over his hands yet? They're veiny, a few rings on them and big enough for him to hold me oh so roughly- we'll leave the other part for later.

"No no no." He said shaking his head"..I wanna hear you say it. Add a little 'please' at the end too and I might consider it"

I have definitely imagined me begging for her but not in this scenario.

"You're an ass, Henry" please ruin my life.

Henry laughed and shrugged his shoulders, waiting for me to speak

"can you tutor me for math, please?" I am trying so hard to keep my eyes on his face right now.

"Not for free" he said pointing his finger at me "I'll get you your money, smarty pants" I said looking down at his beautiful lips "is tomorrow okay for you?" He asked licking her lips a little.

I held the chain around his neck and played around with it a little as I looked up at him through my lashes.

Standing this close to him shows how tall he actually is. Also something that is such a turn on.

"Tomorrow's perfect" I let go of his chain and he walked past me. I turned to look at him and watched as he took a few steps away from me.

He even walks sexy oh my god.

Then he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me "I like your outfit by the way" he said making me smile.

I stopped twirling my hair around my finger which I was doing unintentionally. It's just something I do when I'm turned on I guess but I have to stop doing this and letting people see it, it makes me look so desperate.

"Thank you" I wore it just for you.

"And I'm sorry for being an asshole yesterday" I smiled at him and went towards him, patting his chest "I already forgot about it"

"Oh yeah I forgot that you're stupid, my bad" he said. I punched his shoulder making him laugh "fuck you"