Chapter 10

Amara's POV

"Why did the sun suddenly decide to burn so much?" I asked sitting on the chairs behind the table we had.

We're doing a pretty good job at the car wash thing. Raised a good amount of money till now.

"We're literally killing it" one of the girls said as she approached with money, placing it in the jar we've been placing the money in.

Us girls are so hot.

"Your man's is pulling up" Jade said before going to put on some show for some car. I looked towards a car that was pulling up and noticed Henry.

A big smile formed on my face and I stood up, taking a sip from a red Bull before going towards him. I smiled at him and he smiled back

"you made it" I said to him when he lowered his window.

I leaned down and placed my elbows on his opened window as I crossed my arms "thought l'd come see what the hype is all about. I'm only human after all" he looked away from me and started checking out the other girls right in front of my eyes.

I held his chin and made him look at me "I'm right here. Keep your eyes on me" I said sternly, my eyes looking intensely into his "why should I? All the women here are extremely attractive" I rolled my eyes at what he said and patted his cheek before standing straight up.

"You want one of them to clean your car?" I asked placed my hands on my hips "why do you think I'm here?" He asked with a teasing smirk.

I looked over at the girls then smiled when I got an idea that will teach him how to look at other girls.

"Brody baby!" Brody looked towards me and I pointed at Henry's car making him smile and take his shirt off "oh my god" Henry said getting out of the car and locking it as Brody got to work.

The girls love him. The straight girls. He's athletic, somewhat attractive, funny, nice and stupid.

"There is something wrong with you" Henry said as I walked towards the table again with him following behind me. I moved my hips side to side in a seductive way, hoping it turns him on or anything.

"Why are you following me?" I asked turning around and resting back on the table "go enjoy the company of the other girls" I added making him let out a small chuckle.

He stepped closer to me, placing one of his hands in his pocket as he did "I mean it's a charity event" he said showing me a twenty dollar bill that he pulled out of his pocket "you don't want the money?" He asked and I nodded with my bottom lip in between my teeth.

He slipped two of her fingers under the strings of the panties of my pink bikini set making me sooo wetttt.

My lips parted as I sucked in a breathe "here you go" he whispered as he slipped the twenty under the string then let go of it "and here is another one" he pulled the strap of my bra and placed the other twenty under it.

I looked up into his eyes as he looked down at me like he fucking hates me oh god it's so hot.

"That'll really help Brooke's family.. thank you" I said way too quietly.

He smiled a little and moved my damp hair away from my face "yeah of course"

———

"What are you doing here-" I cut Henry off "your mom is off to work, right?" I asked him and he nodded her head "yeah why-"

I smashed my lips on his and placed my hand on the back of his neck "what are you doing?" He asked backing away from the kiss "I can't stop thinking about you, Henry"

We both stepped inside of the house as I closed the door "really?"

He asked holding my waist "really"

I kissed him again and this time he kissed me back just as rough. He carried me making me smile as I wrapped my legs around his waist

"what? Me carrying you made you this happy?" He asked and I nodded my head "so happy"

He laughed and kissed my lips again. He took me towards the living room and placed me down on the couch as he got on top of me "I wanna make you feel good" I said getting up and making him sit down properly.

I got down on my knees and spread his legs apart "you okay, right?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded his head and I smiled, pulling his pants down "you're already hard" I said rubbing over his covered dick.

I pulled his boxers down, exposing him completely to me "I did this to you baby?" I asked wrapping my hand around his shaft.

I knew he's big but not this big goddamn.

"Yes" he mumbled looking down at me. I smiled and licked his tip gently making a small moan leave his lips.

This is probably the first time he's getting head so I'm going to make sure he has the best head of his entire life.

I sucked his tip as I kept looking at him through my lashes "gentle, gentle" he mumbled as he placed one hand on the back of my head. I started going gentle like he asked making him tilt his head back in pleasure.

"Oh yes" he moaned making butterflies destroy my stomach. I moved my free hand down to slip it inside of my panties.

When I tell you I've been trying to get off after what happened this morning but I couldn't, I mean it.

I started rubbing my clit as I took more of him inside of my mouth which made him moan a bit louder "more baby" literally almost came when he said baby.

I moved both of my hands faster as I kept my eyes on him, making sure to memorize how good he looks right now.

Definitely going to masturbate thinking about how he looks in this moment.

I slipped one finger inside of myself because I need this fucking orgasm so bad. I just know it's going to feel amazing.

"You're gonna make me cum" please moan my name. Pleaseeee.

He gripped my hair making me moan around him "oh my god Amara" oh yes.

"I'm cumming" he thrusted his hips up making me take him deep in my throat as he came. He relaxed on the couch and I sucked him a few times before pulling back and swallowing his cum.

He pulled his boxers up as I stood up after I took my finger out of me then straddled his lap "open your mouth baby" I said holding his chin gently.

He did as told and I slipped my finger inside of his mouth, making him suck my cum off my finger. I smiled at how submissive he looks right now "how was that?" I asked pulling my finger out of his mouth

"so good"

I don't want to have sex with him right now because he is a virgin and I want him to have a special first time, with me of course.