Chapter 30

Amara's POV

"Oh my god baby, that's it"

I slowed down my movement as I had my head tilted back with my mouth slightly opened and my eyes tightly closed.

Henry kept holding my hips to keep me steady then I felt the front of his body press against mine "I'm so lucky to have you" he said quietly against my neck as he started to place kisses all over it.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his beautiful messy hair. I looked down at him and locked eyes with him. He leaned in and kissed me but then we both pulled back quickly when we heard the front door to my house get unlocked.

"Oh my god, get dressed quickly" my mom always comes to check on me when she comes back home. Fuck my life.

We both started to get dressed quickly and sat on the bed with our books in front of us, acting like nothing was happening.

"The room smells like hardcore sex" I said to Henry making him smile a little at my comment but he couldn't say anything to respond to that since my mom opened the door to my room.

"Oh Henry hi" Henry smiled at my mom and stood up. He gave my mom a soft hug then came back to sit beside me "I'm gonna act like l believe that you were studying and not doing anything else" my mom said making my eyes widen "mom!"

My mom laughed and closed the door to my room "my reputation" Henry said gasping making me hit his arm "shut up. I have to see my mom everyday and now she knows I have sex with you"

"Okay let's chill out a little. She's not living under a rock, she knows people our age have sex" I said trying to calm the both of us down

"yeah right" he agreed, nodding his head.

We're both not believing this shit but I think we would prefer to live in denial.

———

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend to come have dinner with us sometime? With his parents so we can get to know everyone" my dad suggested and I smiled widely "I like that idea"

I also love how he called him my boyfriend. Even though we didn't make it official yet.

I have to ask the question at some point so I can stop overthinking what l should be calling him.

"But I'll have to check when his mom is free because she works a lot" I explained and they nodded "what about his dad?" My mom asked

"he's not in the picture anymore"

After I finished eating, I went upstairs and called Henry.

"Hey Mar" I smiled when I heard his voice "hi baby" I said laying on my stomach on the bed "did you eat?" He asked making me smile "I did. You?"

"So much" I laughed at what he said and my face grew hot. He keeps making me blush from stupid things like literally just talking.

"What do you think about you and your mom having dinner with us? Like me and my family" I spoke a bit nervous for some reason "I'd like that but I have to see when my mom is free"

I felt more calm when he agreed and nodded "yeah okay"

Should I ask the big question now or should I wait till I see him?

I don't think I can wait though.

"Baby?" He hummed when I called for him "i was thinking.. are we like dating dating or just dating? Like if you saw a hot chick in school, would you approach her to get her number or would you stop yourself because l'm-"

Henry laughed and cut me off "yes baby, I'll be your boyfriend and we are dating dating" I let out a breathe of relief and my whole body relaxed when he answered "okay good"

"So are you coming with me to the party this Friday?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes. It would be our first party together as a couple yayyyy.

I heard hi, loudly groan "please?" I said and I can literally hear him rolling his eyes "okay" I squealed in excitement "but but." He added and I calmed down to hear what he wants to say".I don't wanna drink or smoke or be forced to socialize with people. If I feel comfortable enough to socialize, I will do it on my own"

"Yeah of course baby, it's your choice. I'm just happy we're going together"