Chapter 26

Amara's POV

"We barely studied anything"

I hummed as I started kissing down Henry's jaw to get to his neck

"we have to study" he said, tilting his head to the other side to give me more access "you don't seem like you want to" I said placing soft kisses on his neck.

I started to gently suck on different areas of his neck as his hand gripped my waist while I was sitting on his lap.

I backed away and noticed a small hickey on his neck "hickey?" He questioned and I nodded with a smile on my face "you're a child" he added rolling his eyes at me.

"What? You don't want your girlfriend Irma to see that you're very much taken?" He raised his eyebrows and laughed "okay babe" he said laying down as I stayed on his lap.

"Woah you didn't deny her not being your girlfriend. Are you cheating on me Henry?" He laughed and placed his arms under his head, looking at me "you're so beautiful"

I hit his stomach making him laugh "of course l'm not cheating on you. Imagine having you and still looking at someone else? I could never" he slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my skin softly.

"You promise that you don't look at other girls when you go out?" I asked kind of jokingly. Kind of.

He better not be looking at anyone else. Eyes on the floor.

"Wait there are other girls that exist on this earth? I didn't even notice" he said making me laugh.

He flipped us over, making me lay on the bed as he got on top of me

"let's study now" he said sitting up and pulling me to sit up with him

"I thought you were gonna fuck me"

"Control your hormones lady" I laughed and sat as close to him as i possibly could, wrapping one arm around his and resting my head on his shoulder.

Physical affection is so important to me. I need to be held.

My stomach started making sounds making me lift my head off his shoulder and look at him as he looked at me as well "damn" I said making him crack up laughing "food please" I added. He laughed and kissed my nose "what do you wanna eat?"

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked. He squinted his eyes at me and I did the same "Shawarma?" I smiled and nodded at his suggestion "I haven't tried it before though"

"No way. This is gonna be a life changer for you"

———

"Food food!" I jumped out of bed and heard Henry laugh at my excitement when I heard the doorbell. I am so hungry I can't even explain it.

We went downstairs and I went to open the door "the money is with me" Henry said as he was still coming down the stairs "move faster"

I said opening the door and smiling at the delivery guy.

"Well hello there" he said in a flirty tone making me look awkwardly at him. Ew I just want my food "calm down man" Henry said dryly handing him the money.

"Hey Henry. This your friend?" He said pointing at me "girlfriend" he corrected him without any hesitation.

Oh my god. I am wet.

"Damn. She's h-" he hit his shoulder making him stop talking

"beautiful. I was gonna say beautiful" he said and he nodded "she is beautiful. Thanks for the food" he nodded his head with a smile and he closed the door.

"You're gonna get your dick sucked so hard because you called me your girlfriend" I said making him smirk "after eating though" I added and he shrugged "I'm okay with that. Head with a full stomach hits different"

———

I was laying in my bed fighting the urge to text Henry for the 100th time this hour because I just seem so clingy and needy, I don't want to push him away.

But l'm lowkey borderline obsessed with him.

Mine <3

I miss youuu

I miss youuu too

But this is like the third I miss you in the past hour

You good?

Very

Just missing you

Cutie

Hehe

What are you doing?

She sent me a picture from a high angle to show me the book in her lap.

There goes another picture into my "Harper" album

Mine <3

Daddy fr

Babe your being weird again

Shut up

You know you like it when I call you daddy

Your not lying

Anyways what does the book talk about?

You can stop acting interested in my books

You have me all to yourself now

True true but I want to talk to you

So tell me about it

You're cute

He told me about the book and we talked about random things after but then I started to get sleepy so I told him that I'm going to sleep since we have school tomorrow and I need to have energy so l don't fall asleep in my classes.

I laid on my side, hugging my teddy bear and closing my eyes.

Of course l'm going to be imagining fake scenarios with Henry in them to fall asleep.

It's like a hobby now.