Chapter 41

Amara's POV

"Hey you" I sat up and rested back on the headboard as I smiled at Henry who closed the door to my room "hi. Your dad let me in" He took his jacket off which showed the tank top he was wearing.

This man will literally be the death of me.

"How are you?" I asked him. He got on top of me and pecked my lips

"horny" he answered making me laugh.

"The door baby. My parents are home" I said and he nodded, kissing my lips one more time before getting off the bed to go lock the door.

I pulled my shirt over my head "you're so beautiful" he said making me smile widely "stop being a gentleman and come fuck me" I said making him laugh.

He pulled his shirt off and my lips parted "have you been working out?" I asked placing my hand on his strong abs "kinda. Thought I should be physically active a little bit"

"Who is she?" He frowned his eyebrows in confusion and laughed

"what?" He asked "I mean you suddenly started working out so there has to be another woman. Who is she? I'll kill her"

"I'm doing this all for you baby" he said holding the waistband of my pants and pulling it down "oh yeah?" I smirked at him and held the waistband of his pants, pulling him towards me "fuck yeah"

We started making out and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt one of his hands holding my thigh and gripping it gently "stop doing this shit to me. It's torture" I groaned making him hold hisself up

"what do you mean?"

"Babe you're turning me on too much. It is painful so please just fuck me" he laughed, stood up to take his pants and boxers off. I took a condom from the nightstand, ripped it with my teeth and slid it on for him knowing he loves it when I do.

He kissed me and I felt him unclip my bra. I took it off and threw it on the floor "lay down baby" he said and I looked up at him, biting my lip gently "I'm taking care of you tonight" I said making him lay down.

Henry seemed to like that idea a lot.

I straddled him, moved my panties to the side and slowly went down on his dick. I moaned a bit too loud but Henry was quick to put his hand over my mouth "your parents are home baby. Be quiet"

I started to move my hips on him and tilted my head back. I held his hand and placed it over my tits "I love you so much" he mumbled.

I looked at him and he sat up to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting my fingers slip into his hair to pull it gently "I love you more"

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Henry, holding his hand over the table since we were out for dinner "my dad. He keeps texting me"

He said showing me his phone and the texts between them. He wasn't answering him but he's been texting him a lot.

"Why don't you talk to him?" I asked which made him pull his hand back "you know I don't want him to be a part of my life" he said obviously a little triggered by what I said.

"Babe I don't mean it like that. Talk to him to get a closure for yourself. Tell him to fuck off or jump of a cliff or whatever it is you wanna say but talk to him. It's affecting you a lot and I don't think you know that it is"

"You're not eating like you used to, you're always zoned out and I know you're working out to distract yourself from thinking about the whole situation. You've always told me not to run away from my issues but you're doing the same thing. Talk to him for yourself, not for him"

Henry looked down at the table and sighed "you're right. I guess I'll talk to him soon" I smiled at him and kicked him feet under the table

"ouch babe what the fuck" he said laughing a little "I don't like seeing you sad" I said.

"Yeah" he looked at his phone and picked it up "I'll talk to him tomorrow. I don't like being sad either"

———

Henry's POV

"Hi Henry" my dad said smiling widely at me. I stepped into his apartment and looked around the place "thank you for coming to talk to me-"

I cut him off and turned to look at him "I don't want you to be a part of my life anymore" I spoke up, looking him dead in the eyes and seeing the smile on his face slowly die.

"I told you what happened-" he said obviously getting upset with what I said "you didn't tell me that you fucking hit my mom" I saw how shocked he was when I said that. I guess he didn't think l'd ever find out.

"It wasn't like that. It really fucking wasn't" he said. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms "oh yeah? So what was it?"

"She said things, hurtful things" he said stepping closer to me "oh no and your feelings got hurt? You poor fucking thing!" I yelled. I let out a shaky breathe and rubbed my forehead out of frustration.

"You left us and you expect my mom to welcome you with open arms and give you kisses all over your face for that? Fuck no. You need to hear how fucking painful it was for you to leave us. Even before you left, I know you didn't hurt me but I know for sure you hurt my mom because she's the one that had to deal with your junkie ass 24/7"

"I never hit her" he defended making me laugh "congratulations for that amazing fucking accomplishment, dad"

"I miss you. I want to fix things-" he was cut off by someone knocking on the door. He went to open it to reveal a woman holding a baby in her arms "hi babe. Joe has been going crazy because he misses his daddy" she said kissing my dad and looking at me "who are you?" She asked me.

I looked at my dad and shook my head in disbelief "doesn't matter" I walked past her and heard my dad following me while he was calling my name "I can explain" I turned around and punched him, making him fall to the ground.

I left right after because i didn't even think before doing that.

I went to Amara's house and she opened the door for me "hey. How did it go?" She asked letting me in "he has a girlfriend and a kid" I said to Amara who's just as shocked as me.

"And I punched him" she placed her hand over her mouth in shock and let out a laugh "sorry but did he not expect it?" She asked laughing which made me laugh along with her.

"I don't know but my hand hurts so much" I said which made her laugh even more. She held my hand "you actually punched him" she said seeing how red my knuckles were "you thought I was lying?" I asked as we both kept laughing.

"not gonna lie, I did think you were lying. You're like so... harmless and cute"

"And get that, he fell from hard the punch was" Amara gasped dramatically at what I said and punched my arm playfully "look at you"

"But seriously.." she said placing her hand on the side of my face, rubbing my cheek gently "..are you okay?"

I smiled at what she said and pecked her lips "I'm okay. I guess I did get my closure"