Chapter 5

Amara's POV

"Hey" I smiled at Henry who opened the door for me "hi. You're a little too dressed up for a tutoring session" he said letting me in "I was out before this"

No I wasn't. I tried to look so good for him and only him.

"Who's at the door, Henry?!" I heard someone yell from another room.

And I also dressed up very appropriately in case l meet any of his family members. I have to leave a good first impression.

I looked at Henry who walked in front of me and I followed behind him "I told you l'm tutoring tonight mom" Henry said and I looked at the woman, smiling at her as I waved my hand at her.

"You didn't mention that she's this pretty" I laughed shyly at what her mom as she offered me to shake her hand which I did "thank you and you are so beautiful!" "I like you" points for me "I have to go to work so if you get hungry I'm gonna leave money on the counter" she said to Henry placing a kiss on his cheek "bye guys. Be good"

His mom left and I followed him upstairs to his room "I like your room" I said as he sat on the bed "thanks"

I closed the door and placed my bag down, looking at him as unbuttoned my shirt. He was focusing down on the book "did you get your book?" He asked looking up at me.

I walked towards him and stood in front of him "what are you doing?" He said quietly looking down at my body "what do you think I'm doing?" I held his chin and tilted it a little up "put your shirt back on. I'm not here to mess around" he said very seriously, not even looking down at my tits like how? My tits are my secret weapon.

"I'm changing my shirt. I wore that because moms love it for some reason, makes me look classy" of course I had a backup plan if he rejected me.

I took the crop top out of my bag and put it on, sitting beside him on the bed as I took my book and notebook so I can look at the notes later.

He started explaining a few things and I zoned out, looking at his room to notice a few albums on it.

Billie Eilish, Deftones, Mac Miller, Blur, the neighbourhood, Lana Del Rey, Jeff Buckley, Brent Faiyaz, Arctic Monkeys, and a lot more. Very nice music taste. I'm crushing even harder now.

"You with me?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Henry

"sorry, zoned out" I said looking down "it's alright. Just try to focus" I tried my best to focus and I'm understanding a little bit. Not everything but baby steps.

"Can you solve this for me?" He asked pointing to a question. I swallowed nervously and took a pencil "I'll try"

I was understanding what he's saying. I actually helped him with a few steps but when I want to do something alone, I can't do it.

looked down at the equation and tried to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do but I couldn't.

I feel so embarrassed right now. Sitting with a very smart person, trying to do something that he did very easily and I can't makes me feel so bad about myself.

Makes me really anxious too. What if this happens in my exams?

"I don't know how to" I said quietly looking into his eyes. He smiled a little "it's okay. I'll help you through it" she reassured and I smiled, nodding my head.

He gave me simple steps, letting me complete them which I did. I'm kind of proud of myself.

"Hey good job" he said making me smile excitedly "thank you" we looked into each other's eyes for a bit "how about we order some pizza as a reward for that?" He asked breaking the silence "yes please god. Thinking makes me hungry" I said making him laugh.

He ordered some pizza then we heard something hitting the window making me jump a little "I'm gonna kill that little shit" Henry mumbled making me laugh as he went to open his window.

"You're paying for my window if you break it!" He yelled at whoever it is "I'm only seven!" So it's his little friend. Cute.

"Start selling lemonade then!" He yelled back making me laugh a little "come play football with me!" He yelled completely ignoring what he said "I have a guest over!"

"I'll play with you guys" Henry turned to look at me and he squinted his eyes "what? We're waiting for pizza so let's play" he turned to look out the window again "we're coming to play. Be ready to be destroyed"

He closed his window and we went downstairs. He put his shoes on as I did the same.

We got out and I smiled at the little boy "hi" he said shyly "hey. What's your name?" I asked him "I'm Pierce" he said very shyly

"that's such a cool name"

"Thank you. What is your name?" He asked me "I'm Amara"

I looked over at Henry who messed up his hair "he's crushing on you" he said to me making him push his legs aggressively since he's so much taller than him "I am not"

"You so are" he teased him "shut up" he whined making us both laugh.

"Okay let's play before the food arrives. Let's do penalties because my ankle still hurts a bit"

We started playing and he kicked the ball first which Henry easily blocked "hah loser" he said throwing the ball back to us.

It was my turn to kick the ball and I scored "that was not fair. You could've blocked it" Pierce said making me laugh as he shrugged "I couldn't. She's a good footballer unlike you"

He ran towards him and kicked his ankle that hurt her. I covered my mouth with my hands and laughed a little "you little shit. I'm gonna kill you" he giggled and ran to his house.

I went towards him "are you okay?" I asked and he nodded "yeah. The food is here" she said pointing to the delivery guy.

He got the money and payed the guy "you are not invited for the pizza!" He yelled at Pierce who was coming towards his house

"please?" Henry rolled his eyes and opened the door for him, letting him walk in.

"I kinda hate him" he said and I hit his arm "he's a little boy and he's your only friend" I said teasingly making him roll his eyes at me "I'm gonna act like you didn't just say that"

He's a cutie.