Chapter 15

Amara's POV

This time, Henry was the one to lean in and kiss me.

We kept making out for a bit and I removed the pillow off his lap without breaking the kiss "can I touch you?" He hummed in response and kissed me again.

I have to be careful with him and make sure he's doing everything that he wants.

It's his first time and I want it to be special.

I placed my hand over his covered dick and gently rubbed over the area making him groan into my mouth "that feels good baby?" I asked holding the side of his face with my other hand. He nodded and looked at me with desperate needy eyes.

I smiled and straddled his lap, grinding on him slowly as he looked down at my hips moving on him while he was holding my waist with one of his hands.

"You wanna do this right?" I asked and he bit his lip gently then flipped us over, taking his shirt off quickly "yeah I do" he mumbled before kissing me roughly.

He started pressing himself against me making me moan a little then he stood up and went to lock the door so I took that time to take my shirt and pants off.

Henry smiled at the sight of my half naked body laying on his bed and started undoing his pants "condom?" I asked and he pointed to the drawer next to his head so I reached out to get it for him.

I handed it to him and looked at his boxers. He held my chin and kissed me roughly. I reached to rub him from out of his boxers but he held my wrist roughly "be patient" he said quietly against my lips

"okay" Daddy?

He stood straight up and looked down at me as he opened the pack of the condom. I smiled and laid comfortably on his bed, enjoying the show in front of me.

"Like what you see?" He asked seconds before pulling his boxers down and slipping the condom on "a lot"

When he got on top of me again, I started kissing him aggressively and he gave me the same energy.

It was clear we wanted each other so bad right now.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft as we kept kissing and made his tip rub in between my folds then pushed it inside of me slowly after pushing my panties to the side a little "oh god" I pulled back from the kiss but he held my chin and made me kiss him again.

He pushed herself more inside of me and we both moaned, pulling back from the kiss.

I looked at his face to see him looking down at where we connected with his eyebrows frowned together and his mouth wide open.

"You feel so good" he sat up and held my hips, pulling me towards him to match the movements of his hips.

He was going slow and even though it felt so good -I was also very close-he looked like he was holding back.

I didn't want her to hold back.

"Do whatever you want to me" I mumbled as more moans left my mouth. I reached out to rub his abs a little because literally why not?

He smirked at what I said and started rubbing my clit "Yes Henry, keep going"

I came on him and he stopped, pulling out of me and I noticed that he didn't even cum "you didn't-" he cut me off and flipped me over, making me lay on my stomach.

I smiled when I realized what he wanted to do and pulled myself up a bit. I felt his hands holding my waist as the front of his body pressed against the back of mine "you said I could do whatever I want to you, right?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded eagerly

"anything"

He made me take my bra off first and I looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing. I saw him rubbing his dick a little then he pushed it inside of my pussy slowly "you're so big oh my fucking god" I moaned very loudly, still looking back at him.

His big veiny hands gripped my hips and he started pounding into me mercilessly. He slapped my ass a few times making me feel way better than I expected.

I mean of course I hoped that he'd be good in bed but I thought he would be a gentle type of guy, seems like he isn't.

Love that for me.

I rested down on my elbows and tilted my head down, feeling tears fill my eyes at how good he was fucking me and how fast he's making me cum.

"I'm cumming" the front of my body fell on the bed and I rested my head on the pillow as I screamed loudly at the pleasure I was feeling.

And even after I came, he didn't stop. He sped up even more making the sounds of skin clapping together fill the room.

"It's too much, Henry" I didn't really want him to stop though.

He took a handful of my hair and pulled me up "you can do it for me though?" He said in my ear as he kept the same speed.

This is definitely a talent.

I didn't answer him "be a good slut for me baby" he said before letting go of my hair and stopping for a second.

He can fuck me till I pass out for all I care about.

He angled his hips differently and hit a very good spot inside of me making me scream in pleasure mixed with pain but I pushed my face into the pillow to muffle the screams I was letting out.

His mom wasn't home by the way.

"Oh god, that's it" he moaned as he breathed heavily and moaned a bit. He thrusted hardly inside of me a few times then stopped his movement.

He pulled out of me and fell on the bed beside me. I laid on my back and we both turned our heads to look at each other.

He had his baby hair stuck to his forehead since he was sweating a little but so was I. And still, he looks absolutely perfect.

We both laughed and he moved the hair the was stuck to my cheek away from my face "you okay?" He asked rubbing my cheek. I nodded my head and smiled "you okay?" I asked him back.

He smiled and kissed my forehead "perfect"

I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me making me smile.

This is the beginning to a beautiful thing. I can feel it.