Chapter 14

Amara's POV

"Let's do the question thing. It motivates me" I whined making Henry laugh "you just wanna get all up in my business"

I smiled and shrugged as he looked at me. I tilted my head to the side and kept smiling widely "please?" I added hoping it'll make him agree to it.

He groaned loudly "okay. A question for each right answer" he said and I nodded excitedly making him smile and lean back to place his hands on the bed.

"Let me see that" I handed him the paper and he checked everything, nodding his head with an impressed look on her face

"nice job"

I smirked and rubbed my hands together making him groan and rub his forehead "I know this is gonna get so weird. You're probably gonna ask me which sex position I like the most" I gasped and hit his arm "that was my question, you literally predicted it"

"You're a very predictable person" I shrugged my shoulders, still a smile on my face.

Henry and I have been on amazing terms recently. He didn't suddenly stop talking to me or get mad at me for something like studying or the people I hang out with.

I think maybe I can actually get him to like me and want to be with me when time passes by.

If we stay on these good terms.

"What? That was your actual question?" He asked surprised, sitting straight up. I laughed and nodded "I am so serious"

I literally wanted to ask him that the first time we did the question for each right answer thing but that would've been way too fast and would've made things way too awkward.

"Oh my fucking god.." why does hearing him cuss turn me on so much?

Like I hear people cuss around me all the time but the way he says it is so sexy.

He rested back on his hand and looked at me "..considering i haven't had sex yet, I'm down for anything" he said and I raised my eyebrows, changing my position so now I'm fully facing him.

"Like you don't have a favorite?" I asked shocked. Doggy style for the win "I haven't tried any yet" he argued with a laugh "okay but like when you watch porn.." he laughed and covered his face with one of his hands at what I said making me laugh.

"..come on, not even doggy style?" He removed his hand from his face which was a little red.

Even her embarrassed face is so cute.

"I mean yeah, it seems nice. I like backs" i raised my eyebrows at him and nodded "yeah right, backs" I said making sure he knows I'm being sarcastic.

"What? Backs are sexy" he said and I nodded "I know but just say you like seeing the ass" he covered his face with both of his hands making me laugh "say it!" I said pushing him slightly.

Look at me. I used to make fun of people who did this with their crushes but l'm out here doing worse.

My voice turns so soft when I talk to him unintentionally. I used to yell at my friends when they do that if they're talking to the person they like but I'm doing it too now.

"I like seeing the.. ass" he mumbled then removed his hands from her face "exactly. Don't be shy, asses are beautiful Mhm so gorgeous" his cheeks turned bright red at my bold statement "stop just do the next equation"

I couldn't get the smile of my face.

Ugh he's just so perfect.

I started writing down what I knew then got stuck at a step. I started biting down on my nails without noticing that I was doing that so l felt Henry's hand hold mine "no. Calm down" he demanded and I nodded, not looking away from his eyes.

"Take your time" I looked at the paper again and figured it out after a while.

I looked over at Henry to see him smiling as he looked down at the paper "good"

"Okay what's a song you wanna have sex to?" I asked and he laughed "are all your questions sex related?" I shrugged and waited for his answer "rosemary, deftones" he said and I nodded "that's a good one"

"What about you?" He asked lifting his hips up a bit then lowering them again. Simple yet sexy "a little death, the neighbourhood"

"Oh yeah, I like that song"After a finished the last equation of the day, I put everything aside and thought of a good question I can ask him.

I kind of want to turn him on somehow.

"What are your kinks?" I asked looking at him through my lashes, thinking about all the unspeakable things he could do to me.

"I don't know" he said laughing nervously "do you like.. handcuffs?" l asked and I saw him shift uncomfortably in his place.

I would've stopped what I was doing if he didn't want to answer and said that he was uncomfortable but then he took a pillow and placed it over her lap.

Okay so I'm guessing he's hard.

"Blindfolds? Gagging maybe?" He swallowed visibly and his lips parted as I moved a bit closer to him "degrading? Spanking?" I snuck my hand under his shirt and started caressing his stomach.

"Answer me baby" I made sure I held eye contact with him during the whole thing and he seemed like he couldn't look away from me.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered and I noticed his hand gripping on the pillow from the corner of eyes "I think you do know" I broke eye contact with him and looked at the pillow to see his knuckles turning white and his veins popping more from how hard he was gripping it.

I looked at his face again and his eyes met mine immediately considering he never stopped looking at me. I smirked and moved my face closer to his "are you turned on baby?"