Chapter 20

Amara's POV

"Hi" Henry said to me making me smile and turn to face him "wanna walk with me to class?" He asked and I nodded my head, hearing my friends letting out an in sync "aw" making me look at them to give them a disgusted look "shut up"

Don't shut up. That's my guy now.

Not officially but I'm definitely not letting another bitch get even a little close to him. Heh.

"How are you?" He asked me as we walked in the hallway "I'm good. You?" I asked looking over at him to see him smiling "I'm good too"

We were talking about random things but we were both shy and nervous, not like always. I liked seeing Henry like this, it's cute.

"Hey" I looked behind me and we stopped in our tracks, looking over at Andrew "hi Drew" I said making him smile "hey. I wanted to give you this, you can read it later so i don't feel embarrassed" he said and I took the paper from him, smiling at him "you got it"

"Bye" he said "bye" I looked over at Henry who had his eyebrows frowned together as he sighed.

I knew he was annoyed but I didn't ask or talk about it. I didn't exactly know what to do or say to him.

I opened the paper and looked over at him to see him looking at it, wanting to read it and I let him do that so he doesn't think I want anyone other than him.

It was Andrew asking me on a date "aw that's cute" I said folding it and putting it in my pocket "you're gonna say no to him, right?" I looked over at Henry and nodded "yeah yeah of course"

"Are you mad?" I asked him concerned. He laughed and shook his head "do I feel like slapping him across the face? Yes, for sure but l'm not mad at you" slap me instead daddy goddamn.

"Okay good" we made it to our class and sat down in our regular seats, still talking as he turned to look at me since he's sitting in front of me.

"I like your outfit today" he complimented making me smile

"thanks. I had a feeling you'd like it" I wore a green shirt. His favorite color on me.

"I do like it. You look very beautiful"

The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, I can't comprehend any of this.

"Thank you. You look really amazing as well" I can look at him forever.

———

I was at Henry's place but this time it wasn't for a tutoring session or anything. We just wanted to hang out more because we couldn't get enough of each other in school.

We were sitting beside each other on the bed as he leaned back on the headboard "oh come on, going to a party together would be so nice" I said as I gently drew circles on his stomach "it's like two weeks from now. I'll give you an answer then"

He turned his head to look at me as he spoke then looked in front of him again "why not now?" I asked.

I looked at him a certain way and speak a certain way when I'm with him.

Like my voice gets softer, my eyes and body language get more seductive unintentionally.

But I think he's very much enjoying it.

"Because  I hate parties, be grateful that l'm even considering going" he said turning to look at me. This time he held eye contact and didn't look away.

"Oh l am so so grateful" I held his chain and played around with it as I bit down onto my bottom lip making him switch his gaze down to look at my lips "oh yeah?" He mumbled and I nodded my head, leaning in to kiss his soft lips.

We were slowly making out but it turned me on so much. He's such a good kisser. Suspiciously good.

I sat on his lap without breaking the kiss and started to grind on his lap making him groan into the kiss as he gripped my hips to move me more on him.

We kept making out as his hands moved all around my back, gently pulling me closer to him "your phone is kinda annoying me" he mumbled backing away from the kiss.

I ran my fingers through my hair and flipped my hair to one side

"sorry. I'll check it real quick" I took my phone and stayed on his lap as l answered my friends.

They know I'm at Henry's place so they have to be the annoying bitches they are.

"Who is it?" I looked up at Henry who placed his arm behind his head as he kept holding my waist with his other hand "no one" get annoyed and fuck meeeee.

Henry raised her eyebrows and i tried my best not to smile as I was answering the texts because I know he's annoyed.

"No one?" He questioned with an annoyed tone. I hummed and put my phone down, giving Henry my full attention "yeah"

I leaned in to kiss him but he stopped me "who was it? Am I just some kind of hookup?" I shook my head immediately at what he said "of course not. It was the groupchat with my friends. They know I'm here so they're annoying me. I promise you're not just some hookup"

I saw him visibly relax and he rolled her eyes at me "you had no reason saying 'no one' then" he said making me laugh "I just wanted to see if you got jealous"

"Of course l'd be jealous. I want you"