Ch. 14

It was a little point for Renegade Knuck. He was in the restroom looking at one of the mirrors.

He said to himself, "Well. The least I could do for them is find their parents.

He remembered how he met the Shadowpunks.

<Flashback>

Renegade Knuck was alone fighting robots from the Chaos-Counsel.

He said to the robots, "TAKE THIS YOU HUNK OF JUNK!!"

He punches the robot hard but that was before he got pinned to the ground.

Knuck sees the second robot was going to blast him.

He struggled and grunted as he tried to get out of the robots grasp.

But when he was going to be blasted to oblivion. A sudden burst of fire appeared and melted both of the robots.

Renegade Knuck made sure to escape from its grasp as the robots melted.

Renegade Knuck looked around and asked, "Where did that come from?"

He walked off only 30 steps before hearing something. The sound of spraying from a paint can.

He asked himself, "Is that, spray paint?"

He then sniffed the air. The smell of paint. He turned around to see someone spaying paint on a brick wall.

The image was the chaos counsel on a plate being eaten by a disembodied mouth.

He raised a brow before the figure wrote 'NEW YOKE SUX!' with the spray paint can.

Knuck shouted, "HEY!" The figure looks to see him before he ran off.

Renegade Knuck followed him into the darkness. The figure tries to shake off Knuck but he was too hard to lose.

Renegade Knuck was even more amazed when he sees the figure turning into fire and smoke as he went fast.

Knuck was surprised before looking around as he walked into a deeper and darker side of New Yoke.

Knuck said to himself as he raised a brow, "Who was that? Must be one of the Shadowpunks I have been hearing about. Didn't think I get a close look at one."

That was when he heard a male voice shouted from the rooftop, "DID NOT THINK IT BE GIVEN A LOOK UP CLOSE DUDE!"

That was when Renegade was trapped by a cage.

Renegade gasped before hearing footsteps coming his way.

Three shadowy figures emerged from the shadows. They revealed to be three hedgehogs (Road-Ace, Avenue-Harvey, and Street-Edge).

Renegade said in surprised, "Wait, you three are hedgehogs."

Road-Ace replied, "Darn right we are dawg. You are in the presence of the ShadowPunks."

Renegade Knuck was surprised more about this.

Luckily they let him go but told him to get lost. But Knuck didn't go away easily. He heard their conversation about freeing their people and finding their parents that were lost to the Chaos-counsel a long time ago.

<Flashback Ends>

Knuck looks up and said, "I will not forget my promise to them. Deal or not. I have to fulfill their mission."