Ch. 1

After the fight against Eggman again, Sonic was able to explain what happened.

His friends were surprised 'even Tails'.

Amy said to him, "Whoa. That is a little unbelievable. No offense Sonic but I find that hard to believe."

She then laughed playfully.

Tails then said, "Strangely I believe that I mean I am a genius after all."

Rouge was going to say something but she then gets a phone call on her cell phone.

She looks at it and said, "Hey it's my younger sister 'Vogue'. I better take this."

Rouge answered her cell and walked off while talking to her sister.

Big said to him, "Nice story though." He then turns to Froggy and said, "Come on Froggy."

That's when Big and Froggy walked to the docks and started fishing.

Amy looks at the sky and said, "I wonder if Sticks, Cream, and my little sister 'Alex' are free."

Sonic speeds off as he was finally happy to be home.

Though when he went loop de loop. He remembered something.

Sonic stopped and thought back.

When he was New Yoke he coulda sworn he saw himself. Like actually himself jumping off rooftops when he was fighting the robots.

Sonic said to himself, "Wait, I coulda sworn I saw another version of myself..."

He then shook it off and said, "Ha! I'm probably missing Nine and the others already."

Then Sonic thought back to his days searching for his mother with his older siblings.

Sonic looks down and asked, "Wait. If it was true that Nine was mistreated and everything. Wouldn't that mean that there are other me's in the shatterverse are...?"

He trailed off before shaking his head. Sonic sighed deeply.

He then sat down while feeling a little dizzy. He said to himself, "Geez. I must be still a little weak from the whole experience."

Little did Sonic know that Nine and the others were watching him from a hologram, a magic bubble, or a river in three in the alternate worlds.

This is where the gang meets their Sonics while a certain red echidna tries to confess his love towards Sonic.