Ch. 6

(No place)

(No place)

With captain Rose in charge of the crew now, it was extremely peaceful.

However Knuckles The Dread was feeling empty. After hearing about another Sonic in their world in a magic bubbles, he had some thought.

He sighed deeply before looking at the sea. The waters were quiet at first while he said to himself, "Oh Deep-Blue, I know there be good in yee. Yer the reason I found this crew."

He sighed deeply and remembered how he saw him 'again' but did not remember him at first.

<flashback>

After Dreads crew left him, he floated towards the most forbidden spot of No-place 'The Bermuda Triangle'.

Then, he sees something in the water coming toward him from behind.

It bored resemblance of a giant shark fin.

Knowing what it was, Dread made a swim for it, though he had to jump from rock to rock nearby while escaping the giant shark fin.

That it when it emerged. A megalodon (a 50 foot shark).

Dread kept his paste before he landed on a marble rock.

Dread groaned and looked around before seeing there was a circle of marble rocks.

No doubt he was at the Bermuda Triangle. He sees crystal stairs in the middle.

At the top, two hour glasses. Dread said to himself as he gasped, "The Hour glasses of time and space..."

Then, he senses something as he stood up. Suddenly, a bright light was on top of the stairs as a loud voice shouted, "WHO BE DARING TO SET SAIL ON THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE?!"

Dread looked at the light as he gasped in shock. He sees two hedgehogs in pirate clothes 'that bored resemblance to Sonic and his older twin 'Manic'. with deadly looks on their faces'.

Dread said to the blue hedgehog, "You...yee be that hedgehog that commanded that sea-snake on me treasure hunt at the palace!"

The blue hedgehog replied, "Captain Dread. We be meeting again I see."

That's when the green hedgehog asked, "Yee be knowing this scalleywag Deep-Blue me dear brother?"

Deep-Blue replied, "Ai Sea-Foam. He be the pirate who I tangoed with while me massacre with Venom. He be the one I sword fight against."

Sea-Foam then said while looking at Dread, "I be seeing the resemblance brother."

Dread growled before he stood up and said, "So yer the descendants of Davy Jones. Where is yer father? Out making a deed?"

Sea-Foam answered, "He be sealed away cause of our sister and her mermaid clan. Leaving us to carry out his will."

Deep-Blue then said with a glare, "We be commanding yee. Leave this area and never return or yee be facing yer fate."

Dread then said, "Yee be not the boss of me, Captain Dread, Deep-Blue."

Deep-Blue was not pleased by his answered before he commanded, "NESSIE ME SEA-MONSTER! BITE HIM!"

Deep-Blue raised his arms up as he said, "Suffer in the stomach of one of our sea-monsters!"

He laughed as one of their sea monsters arisen.

(This is one of the sea monsters, the rest will be seen later)

The sea monster roared as Dread dodged his bite.

The sea monster tried to bite him but Dread dodged it fast. But when he was cornered, he sees the sea monster about to chop him.

But Dread pulled out his sword and slashed one of its eyes.

The sea-monster roared painfully as it laid its head on the stones.

Deep-Blue was furious before he commanded the sea to trap Dread as he rose up.

Dread looked closer at the cobalt hedgehog, he noticed something, a blue amulet in the middle of his chest.

It was familiar to Dread before a flash image of him as a child and Deep-Blue before he knew he was a descendant of Davy Jones was in his mind.

Dread muttered, "I-it can't be..."

Deep-Blue was going to drown him in the ocean cocoon.

But, Deep-Blue strangely couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he growled and closed his eyes tightly before he commanded the ocean to push him far away from the Bermuda Triangle.

Deep-Blue shouted angrily, "DON'T LET US CATCH YEE IN THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE AGAIN!!"

He snarled before rushing to his sea monster with Sea-Foam.

<flashback ends>

Dread looked at the ocean before he and said to himself, "I be not knowing. But I be oblivious to know Sonic, would be another Deep-Blue. From a different time-line."

He then gasped and said to himself, "I be must returning to the fishing village. I be hoping the boat is still there. Deep-Blue may not know it. But, he couldn't bring himself to kill me. Cause, I be a reminder of the friend he once had. Maybe I can reason with him that I am him."

He then jump onto the boat and said to himself, "I be coming Deep-Blue."