3

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

I took over, pushing my sweats down, letting them slide down to my ankles, drawing my boxers with them. I was naked from the waist down and exposed. Our lips had never separated, and she sucked hungrily on my tongue, while I tore open her dress, roughly. Like me, she was naked, except for a pair of panties. She had my dick in her hand, and aimed it at her moist opening. I moved her panties to the side and lowered her, easing into her, until I was fully sheathed.

She groaned. Her hand now free, she grabbed me by the curls and tugged back, drawing her lips away. "You fucking asshole," she gasped.

"Bitch," I growled. I pulled my hips back and thrust into her hard, pushing her into the wall, eliciting another gasp. I felt my own anger welling up inside of me. I knew I wasn't really angry at her, but she was the unintended victim of my fury. I slammed my dick into her hard, grinding against her. Pulling back, I did it again, even harder, doing my best to push her right through the wall. She gasped as if I'd struck her.

"That's right, fuck me," she whispered harshly. "Go ahead, fuck me you motherfucker, like everyone else has." I knew she didnt mean like how I was but I knew she meant how people been treating her.

I took her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her away from the wall, lifting her up off my dick, before releasing her, letting her weight impale her on my aching staff. One at a time, I reached my arms under her legs, her thighs resting on my forearms, my hands gripping her ass cheeks tightly. I tugged her panties down in back, exposing her soft butt, and grabbed her cheeks tightly digging my fingers in. She linked her fingers behind my neck, and leaned backward, exposing her upper body to my gaze. Her breasts had the most perfect little nipples, hardened for me. I fucked her hard and fast, while my strength and fury held out.

As my arms got tired I moved to the couch she released each of her arms long enough to let her dress to fall, leaving her almost naked. I lowered her, setting her down on the arm of the couch. She let go of me, leaning backward, lowering her back to the couch. Her hips were now positioned well above her body, and I pulled her toward me hard, so her lower back was on the couch arm. I yanked her panties off and threw them to the side, staring down at her sexy naked body. I opened her legs wide, slid my dick into her and pounded into her, fucking up into her tight opening, while she moaned so damn sexily. Holding her legs in my hands and lifting them high and wide, she was effectively immobilized by her own weight resting on her shoulders. I slid my dick in and out of her, banging away, free to do as I please.

She lay there, staring up at me, her eyes burning. I didn't want to look into those condemning eyes. I pulled out, roughly turned her over, her smooth soft ass raised up by the arm of the couch. I spread her legs and pierced her again, thrusting deeply on the first stroke, making her pay. I held her hips tightly and vented my feeling through my hips, hammering away viciously, fucking her as hard as I could.