17

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

I left Lynn's house fucking pissed she wanna lower herself to be with a nigga who's married that's fucked up. I can't believe and she got the nerve to say she hates me. She HATES me really as nice as I am to her kids, how I love them this is fucked up. I was getting on to the highway, I wanted to get away from her as soon as possible. I was thinking about what she said and how she said till I realized the break lights in front of me I moved to avoid hitting the car in front of me.

I heard this loud bang like a cannon went off. I marveled at how hard I must have been hit. I heard a ringing in my head and it was rising in intensity. I couldn't shut out the noise as I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. Suddenly the car was filled with blinding light, then everything went black.

***FLASHBACK 3 MONTHS AGO***

LONDAN

I've been spending so much time with Dominic that I couldn't keep from smiling he was always on my mind but there was something about him that he wouldn't answer we never been to his house he always came to mine or we would go to a home boys house but I knew I was going to have to ask sooner or later just to set ease to my mind. I was just done getting dressed.

^RING, RING^

^RING, RING^

"Hello baby" I said

(Ph)"Hey love are you ready?" he asked

"Yea babe grabbing my purse now and walking out the door (click)...bye MAMA" I say and walk out the door and down the stairs and out the front door where I see him standing in front of a Dark blue Rang Rover.

"Surprise baby this is yours" he says I hug and kiss him as he gives me the keys. "Londan all yours baby no note no nothing"

"WHY?" I ask as I get in and so does he

"Do I need a reason (she shakes her head NO) well I'm sick of hearing you saying you're waiting for a cab or your ride never showed up, get in let me drive I need to stop somewhere and get something" he says as he gets in the driver side and we start off down the street and we ride for about 30 minutes and his phones ringing off the hook but he never did answer it we pulled up to the upscale apartment building we go up and went in and then we caught the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked to this apartment we went in.