8 PT 2

LYNDSEY

LYNDSEY

A few hours later, I stretched myself awake while I felt a strange ache between my legs. I almost laughed at my own braveness and what happen just hours earlier. I blushed as I recalled every vivid detail of our lovemaking.. LOVE making is it love?. Isn't too soon to be thinking like that. How would he think of me.

Well, what did he think of me now? I mean the first we did it, it was rage and a need what now? I couldn't be sure. He pleasured my body in a way no other boyfriend nor my husband had done before him. And looking at his large frame laying sleeping beside me, all I could think of was to have him again. I wanted him again and for as long as I could have him. I knew it wouldn't last long.

He had probably only followed my lead since I was the only woman around and he needed release. That did not make me feel very good, but maybe I should simply stick with what I could get from him and not wish for anything more? To live in the moment or something like that?

I glanced over the part of his skin that was revealed. He looked just as tempting and warm this morning, and I longed to bare the rest of him I listened to his calm breathing.

He was deep asleep. He would never know I investigated him for my own pleasure while he slept, now would he? Slowly moving closer to him I decided that he wouldn't know. Anyway, I was living in the moment, wasn't I ? The faint light from outside was making it easier to see every detail of his muscled arms and I slowly removed the part of his sleeping bag that was covering his upper body.

I looked up on his broad chest and followed the tattoos starting on his chest and trailing it down to his stomach. The rest of him was still covered in cloth and she longed to peal it away and start touching his tempting skin. I hadn't taken enough time to touch him before. Every time we did touch or kiss he started it and I went with it.

The spoon position was not any good that way, I hated sex that way to be honest. It left him all the fun and me barely able to concentrate on my own pleasure. But, it had been too good to resist and once I felt him behind me. Barry and I always had sex that way I knew it was so he wouldn't have to look at me.

Next time I would sit on top of him and make sure that I got a really good feeling of what he felt like beneath me. Definitely the way he held me afterwards felt wonderful, I smiled at the memory. I tugged slowly at the cloth hiding his lower body and held my breath as every delectable inch was revealed.

His flat stomach and well muscled thighs just pure sexy. I looked him over and my eyes stopped on his dick it was getting hard while I watched. I looked at him he was still sleeping, what was he dreaming about?? Was it me? Someone else?? He was so warm as I touched his stomach, his chest I traced his tattoos.

Continuing my slow investigation, I felt as if time stopped completely as I let myself examine every part of his skin and making sure that every hard muscle was as hard as it looked.