6

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

After work I grabbed a few things from the store and went right to Lindsey's house after knocking for a few minute the door swung open and there stood a very angry Lyndsey.

"DOMINIC YOU CAN'T JUST GO VISIT MY KIDS LIKE THAT" she yelled

"I just –" I said pointing at Lilah and Liam who was standing in back of her.

"NO DOMINIC YOU CAN'T JUST VISIT MY CHILDREN WITHOUT ASKING ME" she yelled

"I thought it would be alright" I said

"ALRIGHT, REALLY DOMINIC YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THEY ARE ALL I HAVE AND YOU CAN'T GO UP THERE AND SIT WITH THEM LIKE THAT" she yelled

"I went up there and ate lunch with them Liam told me how sad he is and how he hates Fridays cause other kids have their dads there to eat lunch with them and he doesn't, all I did was eat lunch with them that's all" I said

(Letting out a sigh) "Next time tell me up front first okay, I don't need the school calling me asking me about you" she said

"Okay, I'm sorry" I said and hugged her. After a few hours we played with the kids I was glad she was finally cool and calmed down. After me and the kids begged her to go outside of the house. I went and got my dogs then took them to a dog park where the kids and I ran around playing with my dogs, they was having a good time I even saw Lyndsey laughing she even got up a few times and played with us. We was going to go somewhere to get lunch but Liam didn't wanna leave the park so I went and got us some stuff for us to have a picnic.

The kids was loving it they was laughing and having a good time, having lunch together. Then this old lady walked to us and told us we had a nice family and how handsome and beautiful our kids are and how she can see the love in our eyes for each other but she could tell that Lyndsey was hiding her feelings from me and that I am to show her the world cause life is too short for mess and to be unhappy. When the old lady left I tried to talk to her but it seemed like she shut down on me and it was time to go but I promised them we would come back another day. Then we went back to my house she laid the kids down for a quick nap before dinner and we sat in the living room and just talked for about 2 hours but she was talking but not talking.

"I don't think so Dominic" she said rolling her eyes and I just smiled at her and I looked at Liam and Lilah sleeping on the couches. "When they wake up we'll go, I need to get dinner started"

"You don't have to go you can stay here for dinner, let me take yall to dinner" I said

"No I don't know" she said

"Lyn look" I said but was cut off

"Stop okay, I don't have time for no bullshit so I think we should go now" she said while getting up and grabbing her things and leaving the living room opening the door I sat there for minute confused but I got up and went after her she was outside now putting her stuff in her car.