22

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

Finally the time had come where I was told what I already knew my eye sight wasnt going to come back so I needed to get out of here. I couldnt live in this hospital anymore, the doctor tried his best to keep me here but I didnt want to. With me picking to go home they wanted to set me up with a nurse to stay with me and help me.

I told them my nephew and sister lived with me so I should be good, but they still wanted me to have a nurse there just to be on the safe side until I get back in tuned with being home. I kept saying no till my mom and dad wouldnt let me on so Mary one of the nurses here who I became friends with, who was alot older than me said she would do it. Since I was familiar with her, that she didnt have a problem moving in with me helping out and plus the forced seeing eye dog they was making me get was not going to be a problem.

I told them no at first but they again wouldnt let up so I gave the fuck in. I was home now for about 3 weeks and everyone came to see me or sit with me. My brothers talked work with me Chloe came by helping where she could till Mary made her ass leave.. She told me there was something about Chloe she didn't like, I knew Mary wasn't going to be staying with me long, cause I heard her talking with my mom. Mary wasn't sure how to tell me, so I was going to wait on her to bring it up when she was ready. This whole time I noticed Londan was here or came to visit me, it all went to a head when I had Mary reading me my mail and I found out some shit that I didn't wanna know. I was sitting in my room drawing, I knew how big the board was so I was feeling my way when.

"Hey there good looking" Londan said I raised my head up. "How are you I missed you"

"You missed me?" I asked

"Yes I did" Londan said

"Hmmm when was the last time you seen me?" I asked

"It was a week ago" Londan said

"WRONG!! I been home for about 3 weeks I havent seen or heard from your ass in like a fucking month but I do know this tho..." I said getting up, I was able to walk around my room freely with no help. I walked to my dresser and picked up a paper and turned it towards where I could hear her breathing. "This shit here saying you been spending my fucking money on you and your fucking sister you racked up over $6,500 on my card the fuck is that shit?" I asked

"Baby I can explain" Londan said

"Save that shit as of today we are done you hear me over fuck you, all your ass saw was a atm when your bitch ass saw me and well the gravy train is fucking over. I hope you have a fucking ride home cause I'm getting my fucking money back. That Range Rover is being taken back, your little apartment is being taken back and your shit as of now is being brought back to your fucking mom's house. Every fucking thing you brought with my money a nigga is taken it back now get the fuck out of my house." I said I felt her move she was coming towards me but she never hit me cause Mary came in to the room, I could smell her perfume or body spray.