The fight

It was the next day at school. Azula was definitely feeling better after her talk with Sokka from the previous day. They even finally exchanged numbers and texted more at night. Things were going really good between them... the same couldn't be said about Suki. She looked extremely angry and kept shooting dirty looks at Azula. She must've told the other girls too because everyone was giving her these nasty looks.

They had English first period and the teacher was presenting an upcoming project that was to be done in pairs. Azula freaked out when she heard with who she'd been paired up with.
"Uh Miss, can I switch partners?" She asked the teacher.
"No Azula, you seem to never be happy about who you're paired up with. You're going to be with Suki and that's the end of it" the teacher replied and kept naming the pairs. She then told the class to go sit with their partner. Azula brought her chair to Suki's desk, knowing that this couldn't end well.

"So Azula, how do you feel about fucking up my entire life?" Suki said to her.
"Well I wouldn't say I fucked up your whole life, that's a stretch"
"It isn't! You screwed up my relationship just because you're a horny slut! Why did you do it huh?!"
"I don't know, I just did"
"There are a bunch of other guys you could've picked from but you chose my boyfriend"
"Yeah well he was the hottest"

"Class, I just have to get something from the teachers lounge, I'll be right back so be good" the teacher said as she left the classroom.

"You're such a bitch! You had sex with a guy that was taken just because he's hot?! You ruined my relationship!"
"So what? Cry about it" Azula said to her dryly
"Fuck you!" Suki said as she lunged at Azula, knocking her off chair. She landed on her back and Suki landed on top of her. The whole class was now looking at them.
"Ow what the fuck is your problem?!" Azula yelled at Suki.
"You're my problem, slut!" Suki yelled back and slapped Azula across the face.
"Oh you fucking bitch" Azula said and then grabbed Suki's hair and yanked her down.

They were fighting on the floor and everyone was just watching. All the girls, aside from Mai and Ty lee, were cheering Suki on and the guys were cheering Azula on, most people were obviously recording the altercation. They were hitting each other, kicking each other, pulling each other's hair and of course insulting each other.
"Azula, since you're such a slut you definitely wouldn't mind if I did this" Suki said as she grabbed the bottom of Azula's shirt and pulled it up. Azula grabbed it and pulled it back down and then pushed Suki.
"What's wrong with you?!" Azula said and then the guys started cheering.
"What? You're acting like you haven't already shown what's under there to all these guys before"
"I didn't! Why the fuck would you do that?!"
"Because you're a slut!"
They continued fighting and then the teacher finally walked back in the class.

"What is going on- oh my god! Girls stop it right now!" She yelled after seeing Azula and Suki fighting on the floor. They didn't stop though.
"Get off each other immediately!" She went over there herself and pulled Suki off of Azula and got in between them.
"What is wrong with you girls?! Go to the office and sort this out with the principal! Now!"

They made their way to the office with a note from the teacher that explained what happened. They both sat down in front of the principal.

"So can you tell me what prompted you two ladies to have a brawl on the classroom floor?" The principal started out by asking them.
"She slept with my boyfriend! Multiple times!" Yelled Suki. Azula simply nodded.
"Oh wow ok... um this is a very personal matter. I'll uh contact your parents and get them here so you guys can sort this out with them present" the principal replied. He then went to the phone and called both Azula's and Suki's parents to come to the office.
-------------------------
Around 15 minutes later, both sets of parents were there in the office too.
"So your daughters had a fight over a personal matter that I don't want to settle. I'll leave the room for you guys to talk in private, but just to let you know, they're both suspended for the rest of the week. I'll let you guys talk now" the principal said as he left the room.

"You got into a fight Azula?! Over what?!" Asked Ursa.
"She started it!" Said Azula
"No, you started it when you fucked my boyfriend!" Yelled Suki.
"Wait Azula did what?! I'm sure that's just a rumour" said Ozai.
"Oh it's not, I sure did. Multiple times" said Azula
"Bitch!" Suki yelled.
"Azula are you serious?! You slept with another girl's boyfriend?!" Said Ursa.
"Wait Suki is that why you came home crying yesterday? Is she the reason you and Sokka broke up?" Suki's dad said.
"Sokka?! Again with him Azula?! Why do you keep involving yourself with this boy?!" Said Ozai.
"Because she's a slut for dick!" Yelled Suki in response.
"Not any dick, just your boyfriend's" said Azula to piss Suki off.
"Fuck you!"
"Azula stop talking like that! Look young lady, just because she did something very bad to you doesnt mean you had to start a fight" said Ozai to Suki.
"Yes it did! I had to teach her a lesson!" Said Suki.
"Don't pin this on my daughter. Your daughter also fought back" said Suki's dad.
"Well what was she supposed to do? Let herself get beat up?" Said Ozai.
"Yeah cause she deserved it!" Said Suki.
"Oh I don't mind the fighting, but you know what she did to me? She pulled up my shirt in front of the whole class!" Said Azula.
"So what? You were wearing a bra. You're acting like I showed them your bare boobs" said Suki
"You pulled up my fucking shirt in front of everyone there! Doesn't matter if I was wearing a bra or not! Plus, people were recording so now that's on tape!"
"Good, it'll show everyone just what kind of slut you are"
"Ok listen here, I know my daughter did something very wrong but stop calling her a slut" said Ozai to Suki.
"Excuse me, don't talk to my daughter. Maybe teach your own daughter some decency" said Suki's dad to Ozai.
"Yeah I'll definitely talk to her later but I want her to stop calling my daughter names"
"Well your daughter slept with Suki's boyfriend multiple times knowing he's in a relationship! And she clearly has no remorse!"
"Of course she does"
"No I don't. I don't feel bad at all" said Azula
"You're such a bitch! Why did you even do that?! Out of every guy you chose him! Why?!" Suki yelled
"Cause he's very hot and he made me feel sooo good the other times" Azula said in a mocking tone.
"You bitch!" Suki says as she kicks Azula. Azula goes to retaliate but Ozai holds her back and moves her chair away from Suki.
"Stop! No more fighting! And Azula stop saying stupid things and instigating!" Yelled Ozai.
"Well she asked me why I did it and I answered" replied Azula.
"I said stop talking! You're not making the situation better! Now I want all this to be over so apologize to this girl right now!" Yelled Ozai
"What?! No way!"
"Yeah Azula, apologize to me" said Suki with a smirk on her face. She just wanted to hear Azula accept defeat and say she's sorry.
"No! I'm not apologizing!"
"Azula I said apologize now!" Said Ozai.
"Ok fine... Im sorry things turned out this way because your boyfriend liked me more" she said.
"Azula that isn't an apology!"
"I have nothing to apologize for! She should say sorry for attacking me in class!"
"Your daughter clearly doesn't understand because she doesn't feel bad about it. She just wants to rub it in Suki's face that she ruined her relationship" Suki's dad said.
"Yeah why are you even proud?! You're just a home wrecker and just the side piece!" Said Suki.
"Yeah and he fucked me more than you" Azula replied.
"Ok Azula I had enough! You clearly aren't trying to make the situation better and don't want to listen. Come on, let's go" Ozai says as he grabs her arm to pull her out of the chair.
"Fine by me, this is so stupid"
"No, the things you do are stupid. Young lady, I don't appreciate the fact that you started a fight with my daughter but I understand that she did something very bad and unacceptable. I apologize on her behalf" said Ozai to Suki.
"What?! Dad don't apologize!"
"Shut it and let's go" he says as he drags her out of the room with Ursa following behind them.

"How was it?" Asked the principal as he saw them leave.
"Not good. Just make sure these two don't do anything together or talk to each other" Ozai said.
"Perfect, that can be arranged. Oh and Azula you're suspended for the rest of the week but don't think I forgot about you having detention for the whole week because of your little incident yesterday"
"So no detention?" Azula asks.
"Very funny. You'll have detention from Monday to Thursday next week to make up for missing it this week"
"Ugh this is so ridiculous"
"Maybe next time behave so you don't get in trouble", says Ozai, "Now let's go"