What just happened?!

Their lips met and they started kissing passionately. This kiss was different than the one from the party. This one was more fiery and intense. Azula wrapped her arms around Sokka's neck and he placed one hand on her waist while the other was cupping her cheek.

They moved closer to each other, got more handsy and even started using tongue. Azula snaked her hands under his shirt and started feeling his abs.

Sokka took that as a sign that she wanted to go further so he took off his shirt to give her easier access. She stared at his well built body and thought that maybe she should take off her shirt too.

Usually she isn't nervous about things but she was definitely nervous about this. Finally she decided to also take off her shirt. She wasn't wearing anything particularly sexy underneath since she didn't plan on exposing herself to a boy but she just hoped Sokka liked what he saw.

Judging by the look on his face, he definitely did. He was staring at her chest wide eyed. He's obviously seen Azula before but he's never really looked at her. She was gorgeous and she definitely had an amazing body.

He got closer to her again and started kissing her on the neck and collarbone, note daring to kiss any lower yet. He was getting more and more excited by the second and it was getting harder to control himself.

Azula definitely felt his excitement pressing against her leg. She didn't quite know what to do next... truth be told it was her first time ever doing this with a guy. It was Sokka's first time ever doing this with a girl too. Ultimately, Azula decided to be courageous and reach for his belt.

He felt her hands grab his belt and he stoped kissing her neck. It looks like she wanted to take things further. He was nervous because it meant exposing himself to her even more but he decided to let her take off his pants.

She slid his pants down and was able to see his erection straining against his underwear. From what she was able to make out, it looked quite big. She was then a little surprised when Sokka started to take off her pants. She allowed him to do so and discarded the piece of clothing. Although she was shocked to find him now reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

If he did that she would definitely be really exposed. She was nervous and it showed a little on her face.
"Uh can I?" Asked Sokka, making sure she was ok with it.
"Mhm, yeah. Uh I'll do it..." she said as she reached behind her back to un clip the bra herself.

Sokka was quite relieved that she offered to remove it herself because he never removed a girl's bra before and he didn't want to embarrass himself trying to do so.

When she finally took it off his eyes somehow got even wider. Azula avoided eye contact with him because she was worried about how he might react. To her surprise he wasted no time and started kissing her chest.

"You're beautiful" he told and she smiled.

Sokka would've loved to continue kissing her all over but his erection was started to hurt and he needed to do something about it.

Nervously he took his underwear off. Azula was shocked when he did so. She never saw a guy naked before but she didn't need to for her to know that he was a pretty good size. She was nervous about it hurting but she decided to just stay calm and trust him. She then removed her underwear too. Both of them now fully naked.

"You sure you want to do this?" Sokka asked
"Mhm, I'm sure"
"Ok good" he said as he moved over her. "Oh shit um... do you have like a condom or something?"
"Uh no but um it's ok, I'm on the pill" Sokka looked shocked after she said that.
"Really?"
"Yeah but not for um sex reasons. I had to get it prescribed because of something else... I've uh actually never done this... so don't worry about catching anything either"
Sokka was relieved to hear that she's also never done this "Yeah me neither... so uh I'll go slow... tell me if you want me to stop or anything"
"Yeah ok, just go slow"

Sokka nodded and made his way closer to her. He eased into her slowly so he didn't hurt her but he didn't quite know what he doing. All he knew was that it felt absolutely amazing and nothing like he ever felt before.

Azula winced a little bit in pain as he first entered her but toughed it out.
"M-Move" she told him

Sokka started to thrust slowly. This was truly the most amazing thing he ever felt in his life. God he already felt like he was coming close. He hoped that she felt good too.

Once he started moving, Azula's slight pain subsided and turned into pleasure. This felt amazing and she knew she wouldn't last long at all.

Sokka thrusted a few more times and felt himself getting extremely close.

"Azula I'm g-gonna..."
"Mhm, m-me too"
They both said and then reached their climax together.

Sokka rolled off of her and lied next to her. He felt amazing, the best he's ever felt in his life. Then he looked to his side and truly realized who he was with what they had just done. Azula looked over to him too with the same expression on her face. The moment of clarity after their tryst hit them like a truck; they just had sex with each other...

They hated each other though... how the hell did this happen?!