Jealousy

"Wait what?! Suki are you telling the truth?!" Said a girl to Suki, while they waited for the bell to ring.
"Yes but shhh, don't talk so loud" Suki responded.
"Ok ok sorry... but you actually had sex with Sokka?"
"Yeah last night" said Suki with a blush on her face.
"Oh my god! So lucky! How was it?"
"Oh it was amazing, he was amazing. He was so careful and caring. He was always asking me if I was ok going slowly for the first time"
"Aw that sounds so sweet"
"Yeah and after he gave me a bunch of kisses and we cuddled. He also kept on giving me compliments like how amazing and beautiful I am. And also, he's pretty big"
"Awww you're so lucky! He sounds like the perfect boyfriend!"

"Perfect boyfriend my ass!" Thought Azula as she sat next to them and heard everything they said. "If he's so perfect then how come he had sex with me the night before, huh?" She thought to herself as she clenched her fists. Why was she even so mad in the first place? It was absolutely none of her business what Sokka does with his stupid new girlfriend... but the fact he slept with her the day after they had sex at her house pissed her off! It shouldn't but it did.

For some reason, something felt different that time. It was nothing that happened during their intimate exchange but it was something that happened after. She was definitely over analyzing it but she found it bizarre how he laid on her and even nuzzled his head into her neck... why did he do that? Was it in the heat of the moment or was it because he actually enjoyed being with her? "What am I talking about?! It was obviously just an accident! He doesn't feel anything for me..." She thought to herself.

She then saw him walk into the classroom and go over to Suki and greet her with a kiss on the cheek. She looked away in disgust. They're so gross... it made her sick.
--------------------------
"No Azula, I planned on having people over tomorrow!" Said Zuko to her when they got back home.
"Well tomorrow I'm finally ungrounded so I want to have friends over. I'm only having Mai and Ty lee over. Who are you having over?"
"I already invited Aang, Sokka and Suki"
"What?! Since when are you friends with Suki?!"
"Well Sokka asked if she could come too and I didn't mind. We were just going to hang out in the hot tub since it's supposed to be good weather tomorrow"
"Are you serious?! I planned on doing the same thing with Mai and Ty lee!"
"Ugh are you kidding? Whatever, we could all hang out in there together as long as you promise not cause any trouble with Sokka and Suki"
"Me?! I definitely won't cause any trouble! You should warn them!"
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just don't start anything"
-------------------------
"Hey Mai. I'm glad you could come since Ty lee said she couldn't make it. At least I won't be alone with Zuko and his friends" Azula said after she let Mai in.
"Yeah ok. Are the others here?" Mai asked
"Yeah they're all already in the hot tub. If you have your bathing suit under your clothes you can just go in right now"
"Ok, you're coming too?"
"Yeah I'm just gonna go get changed and be there in like two minutes" Azula says as she goes upstairs to go change into her swimsuit.

Mai walks to the hot tub and Zuko, Aang, Sokka and Suki are already in it talking.
"Hey Mai, come in" said Zuko and moved over so she could sit next to him. She got in and sat next to Zuko.
"Azula went to go change, she'll be down in two minutes" Mai said.

Around 2 minutes later Azula goes to where they are. She noticed that Sokka and Suki were sitting quite close to each other... well of course they were, they're a couple after all. However she also noticed that Sokka couldn't take his eyes off her. She wore a two piece red and gold swimsuit and she noticed that Sokka definitely admired her in it.

Mai made room for her and Azula sat next to her. That spot was also next to Sokka. She realized that Sokka was no longer staring at her but instead he had his arm around Suki's shoulder and they kept whispering and giggling to each other and it was really annoying her.

Everyone was talking to each other and seemed to be enjoying themselves when all of a sudden Azula got an idea. She was going to mess with Sokka in a truly diabolical way.

She subtly placed her hand on his crotch. He quickly turned his head towards her as to say "What are you doing?". She smiled in return and snuck her hand into his swim trunks. Thankfully the bubbles from the hot tub concealed what she was doing.

She grabbed his dick and started stroking it slowly so nobody would notice what was happening. Thankfully nobody did so she kept going.

"What the hell is she doing?! And why I am letting her do this?! In a hot tub full of people and right next to Suki!" Sokka thought to himself. He was trying his absolute hardest to contain any noise that might slip out and to try not to make it obvious that he was getting a handjob at the moment. He looked over at Azula and she was just looking off somewhere like nothing was happening.

She kept jerking him off for a bit more until she finally let go of him, took her hand out of his pants and very subtly whispered to him.
"Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes if you want me to finish you off"

"I'm going to get out now. I don't really want to shrivel up" Azula said to everyone and she got out of the hot tub. Once she went inside she waited in the bathroom for Sokka.

Shit, what was he supposed to do. He didn't really want to go see her but now he was just left in the hot tub with a boner. What if someone like Suki noticed. He decided to just get out, go to the bathroom and finish himself off, not letting Azula touch him.

Around 5 minutes later he got up in a way that wouldn't make his boner obvious.
"I'm just gonna head to the bathroom, I'll be back soon" he said as he headed inside and went to the bathroom.

"Ah, you're here. Perfect" Azula said when she saw him walk in.
"No no, I'll do it myself. Leave" he said back to her.
"Come on, what's the fun in that?" She said as she pulled down his swim trunks.
"Stop it, come on"
"You didn't tell me that when we were in the hot tub though" she said, smirking diabolically.
"That was different..."
"Sure it was Sokka" she said as she got on her knees.

He didn't say anything, he just let her take him into her mouth. He tried not to make any noises just in case someone was to walk by. Instead, he just held her hair back and looked into her eyes while she was giving him this blowjob. He hated how good it felt. He soon felt himself nearing his peak.

"A-Azula I'm gonna-..." he said as he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed it and got back up.
"I bet she doesn't make you feel like that, huh?" She said to Sokka while smirking.
"Shut up, I hate you" he said as he pulled up his pants and left the bathroom.

He was such an idiot. He how was he going to her back in that hot tub and sit next to Suki after what just happened? He felt so incredibly bad for what he just did. He doesn't know why this keeps happening.

He just decided to get back in with everyone else and act like nothing happened. He felt sick to his stomach with guilt when Suki rested her head on his shoulder.

God he hated Azula for everything she's putting him through.
And he hated himself for constantly giving in to her.