3 6

WEALTH'S POV

Wealth Andrada. 20. The CEO of the Walt-Tech Company. Deva's boy best friend. And your narrator for this chapter.

"Oh, you're here, come in!" paanyaya ko sa aking biglaang bisita na hindi ko inaasahang magtungo rito.

Naupo lang siya sa sofa at bumalik lang ako sa aking desk.

"What are you doing here, by the way? Is there anything you need to me, Mr. Brooks?" nakangiting panimula ko rito.

"Let's drop the formalities, Kuya Wealth, I'm here because of Lua," he politely answered.

"What about my bali, Aris?" seryoso kong tingin sa kanya.

"Nothing happened to her, I just wanna tell you that she already said yes to me few days ago." He answered straight forwardly to my face.

"I already gave you my blessing before, just don't hurt her or else, I'll take her away from you and I'll make her mine as it should be." pagbabanta ko rito.

Naging salubong naman ang kanyang mga kilay matapos marinig ang huling mga sinabi ko.

"She never been yours."

"But I was the first guy who have been there for her."

"But you also the same guy who left her broken and without saying goodbye."

"But I already came back."

"If you say so, Kuya Wealth."

We just laughed to each other.

"I never thought that you're the same Wealth that she's been looking for," pahayag ni Polaris at lumapit sa glass window ng opisinan ko.

"She's been missing you badly," mahinang dugtong niya, "Hinihintay ka niyang bumalik na para bang imposible na kayong magkita ulit lalo hindi niya alam kung nasaan ka," nakatingin lang siya labas, "She never be the same girl you knew before," bumalik ang tingin niya sa akin, "After you left her, from what I heard, she became harshly rejected all the guys who tried to courted before, even Holmes didn't avoid to get rejected by Lua."

Seryoso akong nakikinig sa kanyang mga sinasabi tungkol kay Deva.

"Even I am, I almost got rejected, but as persistent as naughty I am, haha! Funny to think, she just let me be close to her. I saw how she smile, giggles, chuckles, laugh or any emotion she wanted me to see, I felt like I'm healing her from something that I didn't know, too. Nainlove na yata ako nu'ng unang beses naming magkita, if others says that they been love at first sight to someone, well, to me, I love her at first punch." napailing na lang siya ng maalala ang sandaling iyon.

I saw how Aris smile lift into his eyes as he mentioned Deva, he's really genuinely in love to my bali.

"Maybe she just seeing you as me." nakangising biro ko rito.

Napasimangot naman siya sa sinabi ko.

"Malayong-malayo naman ako sa'yo, malabong makita niya ako bilang ikaw!" mabilis niyang depensa.