RAINBOW ACADEMY

RAINBOW ACADEMY,

a school where a bitter-sweet story hides and seeks death and happy endings. The two major rules:

(1) students and teachers are not allowed to tell everybody about the colorful stories outside of the school and;

(2) do not trust other people, even yourself.

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."

But the untold stories will be revealed by someone –and everything will be lost track of.

"A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed."

And maybe a love story will also begin, but we do not know what exactly the finale is.

ISANG MALIGAYANG PAGDATING AMING AKADEMYA NG BAHAGHARI!

ΦΦΦΦ

Title:
RAINBOW ACADEMY
Author:
marjee16
Genre:
Teen Fiction
Status: Still on-going
Words per Chapter: 1300 & UP

Start:
October 5, 2020
Revision/Re-edit:
March 4 - 12, 2024
Continuation:
March 13, 2024

ΦΦΦΦ

Greetings to all RA readers!

This is your author, marjee16.
Rainbow Academy is already re-edited and revised with minimal changes and additional of words as  of March 4 - 12, 2024, from Prologue up to the 34th chapter and I will be continue for a new chapter soon.
But, for now, let's enjoy to re-read the R.A.
Hope you like it, folks!

Love lots, RA readers!

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

Ciao for a while!

Copyright © 2020 marjee16
All Right Reserved.