1. lost in Ladakh

MANVIKA'S POV :

"Yaar Neha....I don't feel like attending this wedding....." I said to Neha who is relaxing by drinking a soft drink.

"Anvi like seriously.....! It's your cousin wedding. How can you ditch it yaar?" Neha said with done face.

"Yeah... but you know my problem." I said to her. Now she has prepared a whole lecture to motivate me to attend my cousin's wedding. To be honest Neha convinced me.

Neha is my best friend, we both met during our school annual day. As I am going to participate in some activity but some spoiled kids of our class were bullying me. Neha bravely saved me that day. From that day she became my best friend. Neha is opposite to me. She is sassy,bold, outspoken person.

Neha and I study in the same University but different courses. She study's Journalism and Mass communications and I study Architecture.

After completing my classes of the day, with Neha's motivation and my mom's pressure I packed my stuff to go to my house. After that along with my family I am going to attend pallavi dii wedding.I am staying in hostel.

I am staying in hostel

Manvika's outfit

I reached bus station and got into the bus as I pre booked the ticket. Luckily I got window seat otherwise I'll get bored for rest of the journey. Bus got started but suddenly someone stopped the bus.

A young woman in her mid twenties got into the bus. As passing she stopped at my seat, I got confused but my beside seat was vacant. She sat beside me. She is charming, beautiful.

She smiled and I returned. That's it after that I plugged my earphones and started to listen to my favourite singer Dua lipa songs and looked out of the window.

As time passed and one of my classmate Piyush called me as he was on my group of Architectural design subject. I answered his call. He has some doubts about this week assignment but as I am travelling I can't send pics,so I started guiding him through call itself. Call ended.

The woman sitting beside me...her name is Priyanshi Mehta while introducing eachother she said. She asked "Are you an Architect?". I replied her "No I am still studying Bachelor's in Architecture." She thought I am doing job.

To my suprise she is Managing Director of Archi cad company. She is so down to earth person even though she is MD. Her car broke down so she took bus. We kept on talking until her Stop came. She gave me her visiting card and told me to contact her if I need any help. As I am not comfortable with strangers but I felt comfortable with her.

Journey continued and finally I have arrived at my destination. To my annoyance,my brother came to bus station to pick me up. Immediately he hugged me but I didn't return it. He asked me about my well being. I answered with one word. We reached our house.

___________________________________________

AUTHOR POV :

As manvika is like this. But somewhere in woods and mountains a group of friends with enthusiasm and cheerful faces going to a road trip.