29. Tormenting

When I saw Rahul proposing to her my blood boiled and my heart enraged to kill him

When I saw Rahul proposing to her my blood boiled and my heart enraged to kill him. I don't like anyone laying their eyes on what's mine. I don't appreciate someone touching my car then how would I tolerate someone directly emoting my heart.

I am not mad at my baby but something clouded my brain. I felt jealous but somewhere I dread that maybe she likes him. We didn't have love before marriage so she liked him.

What if she wants to get rid of me? What if she wants to break this marriage and move on with him? Different thoughts filled my brain at the moment. Her one move assured me a lifetime.

All these feelings are empowering my heart. I couldn't control my urge to kiss her. When she fiercely answered back and the way she dragged me into the crowd I couldn't be enough proud of her.

She was too hot when she was angry. My angry little bird. Washroom door clicked, she came all fresh. Looking at her lips my breath hitched.

She has a cut on her lower lip. That was given by me. I straightened and went towards her, who was standing in front of the mirror. I stood behind her and circled her waist and rested my hands on her stomach.

I looked at her through the mirror. Her eyes were widened and she raised her eyebrows in a questioning way. I slowly turned her back to me.

Indolently raised my thumb and caressed her lower lip. She hissed and She shot a glare.

“You are too harsh. It's painful.” She said slightly anguishly. Licked her lower lip.

That's it I am getting turned on. Her one move is enough to get me to my knees. I couldn't control myself and leaned to capture her lips.

She was taken back with a hasty kiss. It was not like our first one. I licked soothingly and sucked with the tongue on her lower lip where she got a cut.

I held her nape and pulled more into me.It was slow, gentle and filled with love. Soon she gave in. After getting her taste I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. I nibbled, licked, slowly stroked her lips. She was responding to me.

I parted when she went out of breath. I closely controlled myself from going further. Her eyes were closed and lips were parted, chest moving rhythmically to her breath. Face was flushed.

What can I expect more than this? After that we went down to feed our stomachs. She prepared snacks like any other day.

“ Baby I am going out with my friends tonight.” I informed her by munching fries. I can't say that I am going to torment her dearest senior.

“ When will you return? What about dinner?” She lifted her gaze from the plate to me and questioned.

“Maybe at midnight. And don't wait for me,I'll have my dinner with them.” I answered her.

“Are you going for a party? Will you drink and smoke?” Oh my typical wifey. Doesn't she like me drinking?

“Baby calm your thoughts. It's just a hangout with Karan, Gaurav and Farhan. If you don't like me drinking I will stop.” I gave all the details to her. I like her questioning me and showing her rights on me.