13. Stained in love

Haldi was completed but I wanted to see her in haldi attire so I sneaked into her room but she was not there

Haldi was completed but I wanted to see her in haldi attire so I sneaked into her room but she was not there. So I thought about waiting here. I came to know that she is applying mehendi Tara informed me that.

After knowing that I am more desperate to look at my name which is adorned on her hands. I had an inclination to apply haldi on her. I am waiting for her by sitting on the couch but there is no sign of her coming.

After a half hour the room door unlocked revealing her. Astonishing to be a bride ,my Aloha entered the room with a tired look and uneasiness. By her walk I understood she was tormented by that mehendi artist. But it's ok my girl is looking alluring in those mehendi adorned hands.

She entered slowly and closed the door with her leg as her hands have mehendi. She turned back but horrified by looking at me. As to not strain her I walked to her. But she is dumbfounded with my presence. Now I am standing in front of my wife, her floral scent is soothing me.

“ Why don't you leave any chance to give me a heart attack?  One day because of you I  will die.” She was scolding me.

“Tum mera dil ho. Isliye tumse pehle mujhe ayega heart attack. Tum meri ijazat ke bina kaise mar sakte ho?” ( You are my heart. So before you I will get a heart attack. How can you die without my permission?”) I said in a flirtatious tone.

“Oh now even to die I need your permission. Wow you will be the reason.” She retorted.

“ You are mine to cherish, mine to adorned and only I want to be the reason for your happiness. No one can hurt you , only I can do that.” By now my tone became serious because I cannot have a thought of her leaving me alone. Here she is talking about her death in front of me. She has no idea how obsessed I am with her.

With my tone she didn't dare to utter further. Oh no I can't make her fear me.  So to lighten up her mood my mind gave me the most perverted idea.

No, she is going to be my wife in a few hours, everything is fair in love. Her face is tucked down with our proximity. She is wearing a beautiful lehenga from where her fair waist is on display which was covered with her dupatta but it is disheveled by me.

Her skin is like a baby's skin. If you apply some pressure it may leave marks. I slowly kept my hands on the sides of her waist. To which she gasped audibly. Goosebumps erupted on her skin. Every time I touch her skin responds this way. My touch affects her very much.

“What are you doing?”, she asked in a low voice by closing her eyes.

“ Touching what's mine. Aren't you mine?”, I huskily whisper in her ear.

Now she is breathing heavily. I didn't get any response so I squeezed her waist.

“Aahhhhh”, fuck it she moaned. This straight gave a zap to my thing down there.