2. Argument

ARJUN's POV :

The trip was amazing and as well as hell tiring. I have returned from Ladakh this morning. As soon as I parked my bike maa came and hugged me.

"Arjun....why don't you lift my calls? Do you know how worried we were? Dare you to go for another trip I'll break your legs...!" Maa was scolding me non stop, not even giving me time to breath. But papa came as saviour.

Papa asked me,"how was the trip?" I replied,"the trip was amazing papa....! I would like to go with you."

"Ha is umr mein toh Mandir jaana chahiye...... pahaadiyon pe nahi" ,maa said. papa started saying I am still young and things to annoy maa.

"Arju go and take some rest and I'll send breakfast to your room",maa said and I went to my room. After that papa went to his chess club and maa went to college.

Bhai and bhabhi live separately because of convience to their work place.The day went like that me resting whole day.

As it is evening, papa picked up maa from college and they both came home. With our chitchats we had our snacks and tea.

I feel very blessed to have such supportive and understanding parents. Papa and maa met at workshop conducted in maa's University. They got to know eachother and fell in love. After, papa getting job they convinced their parents and got married, now here they're happy and content with their life.

When Adi Bhai failed in his first attempt of his entrance exam, they supported Bhai and made him understand that failures are important to enjoy sucess.

Even though out of blue I selected automobile engineering, they never judged our choices. Even, Ashi also equally treated with us. Never they showed difference among three of us.

Ok wait.....! Shit I forgot that yesterday was Ashi's marriage anniversary. Now she gonna eat me alive for forgetting it. Yeah Ashi got married last year itself. I should call her and pacify her.

"Hello Ashi....! I am sorry. Be lated happy marriage anniversary...!" I said as soon as she lifted the call."Oh who are you sir? You are the most busiest person. Even to remember your only sister....! Then how can you remember a day related to her....?" Ashi said with sarcasm dripping from her words

Now I understand she is hurt. "Ashi.....maaf karna yaar...! Main Ladakh Gaya aur waha signals nahi hai." I said ."pakka main compensate karunga"

"Ok then Hermes bag is enough" Ashi said."ok tomorrow it'll be.By the way how is Dhruv." I asked."He is fine, just like you very busy......why God all busy people are in my life." She said dramatically. I chuckled, said bye. We like to spoil her very much. She is jaan of our house.

Now I should meet my idiot friends. Karan , Gaurav, Farhan. These are my stupid shadows whom I met at school in class 11. Our start was bit bad . We all met through a fight. Our class boys and their class were fighting due to the position of sports leader in school. But after that fight we went to same University and used to practice football all together.

We even didn't realise when we became this important to one another. We all know almost each other's every shit and most of them were done together.

I called Karan and told him to inform others to come to our usual spot ,that is football practice court. Since college days it is our hangout spot.

I can message them in our WhatsApp group but they will beat the shit out of me if they know I came. They all came and I just entered last. Immediately Farhan came and punched me in my stomach. Due to the effect of punch I stumbled but Farhan hugged me immediately.

"Saala kutta kamina kaha chala Gaya re", Farhan cursed."Yeah he got new friends to hangout and even to go on trips" Gaurav said ."Guys calm down let him breath ." Karan said in my support.