12. He made me cry

When I am around her I will lose my control

When I am around her I will lose my control. Afternoon at the dining table when she entered all my grumpiness was gone.

I loved to tease her. When my foot touched her they way she gave away expressions were dam hot. Whenever I flirt with her, the blush that adorns her cheeks makes my heart warm.

The way she responds to my touch and my words are something else. Until now I was in a dilemma. Is she compromising with this marriage but whenever I am around her she is not resisting.

When I get a phone call I don't want to leave her but it is important. I want to spend all my life just holding her in my arms and wanting to hide her from this cruel world. Within two days we are going to bond together forever and ever. This thought itself makes me thrilled.

I am on my way to her room. Although I am not allowed to meet her from tomorrow until the wedding, these can't stop me. I am searching for her as she doesn't feel comfortable meeting in front of family. She is extremely shy but I will make her shamelessly in bed.

She is currently chatting with Tara and my annoying little devil Ashi. Mostly it seems like she is listening to them. My girl is a complete introvert but no problem. I can listen to her and also talk instead of her.

I moved towards them. Dhruv joined me in search of his wife , Ashi. He is really very patient to bear my sister. Ashi went with Dhruv.

“Ok guys I don't want to be the third wheel between you two. I am going , enjoying your space “, Tara excused herself. I am glad that they left us with privacy.

Now here comes my shy baby who is fidgeting with the hem of her kurti. Her shyness, her innocent eyes which maintains the depth of the ocean takes my breath away.

I went and sat beside her even though I didn't leave a place between us. She didn't move. This boosted me. The way she doesn't resist makes me confident to continue things.

There was a comfortable silence between us until I thought to break it.

“ What do you think about me? I really want to know this. Do you think I am invading your life?” I asked her because this makes me clear how she feels about me.

“Do you want me to say what you want to hear or the truth?” She asked in return. No matter what she says I am not letting her go.

“I want you to tell the truth, I want to break the walls between us.”

“Marriage was not in my plan. I wanted to focus on my studies and make my career and I am living in my bubble but suddenly you barged into my life. You made my life upside-down with just one proposal.” She elucidated her side.

“ So do you hate me?”

“ To be honest Initially I used to hate you but now I don't know how I feel about you.” She is honest with her feelings.