4. Crazily in love

Firstly thankyou for 100 reads.As your little time and efforts in reading my book made me to continue this.....

I promise to give my best......lots of love 💖💖💖💖

___________________________________________

ARJUN's POV :

As my gaze stopped on the person, that I am crazy for , I felt like time has stopped. Everything around me seems to be in slow-motion .

Performance ended and I rushed down stage. Ran towards my jaan. But I stopped 10 steps to her because she don't even know who I am.She don't even know my existence but here I am paagal for her. I am just staring at her and trying to believe that it is not actually a dream.

Suddenly she looked at me, my heart skipped multiple beats, my breath hitched at meeting of our eyes. But our magic moment was disturbed by someone.

Right now if I want to murder someone then definitely it would be Karan. This duffer disturbed my moment."hey Sangeet is completed, come we will go", Karan shouted. I never in my life felt Karan would be this annoying.

As I turned towards her table where she is sitting, that disappointed me because she left from there. With cursing Karan in my mind I left from there.

Night went on with me remembering the moment I saw her. She just appeared like a fairy. Sleep is no where. It's been 5 years since I have seen her. But her face is same as when I saw her , with slight changes. Same innocent eyes and serene face.

It's morning and I got ready for the day." Kya chal Raha hai subha subha...?" Sudden voice popped from my behind. It's Gaurav with his sleepy face." Kuch nahi, lekin tumhe dekh kar Mera din Karab hogaya......"

"Shukar kar Mera jaisa mahaan insaan ka muh dek liya", Gaurav went on with his drama.

" Gaurav leave it....I have something to share with you",I said with curiosity.

"Mmm you are calling me with my name then it should be something serious. Go on...."

"I have seen her",I said with excitement.

"who...?that puppy girl....",he guessed looking at my excitement.

"Firstly she is not puppy girl. Yeah, last night in Sangeet I have seen her. I was about talk with her but that duffer Karan spoiled it",I blurted out everything.

"At least this wedding is of some use to you, you found your dream girl ", Gaurav said with hope.

"Yeah, I think even she came to wedding. I have to search her."

" Ha yaar tumhara intezar ka pal tho milega tumhe."

With that I have shared to Gaurav. After that we are done with breakfast. Everyone around me enjoying wedding. But my eyes are just looking for those black orbs.

It's chaos all in the wedding hall. As Virat and Pallavi are sitting on stage and following pandit Ji's gestures. I am all disappointed because I am not able to spot my girl.

But to my luck she entered with kalash in her hands and handed it over to pandit ji. Stood beside Tara.

She is so beautiful that even moon is not enough to compare. Everything she is wearing, from lehenga to jewellery as they are just made for her. Damm her smile gave mini heart attack to me. Here I am sitting and looking at her like a creep.