31. Devastated

Morning when she woke up her expressions were worth watching

Morning when she woke up her expressions were worth watching. She thought we did it but how can she even deem that. But I enjoyed teasing her.

Last night when I cuddled, I felt her boobs. They were touching my bare chest, whole night I struggled with my hard on.She was not wearing a bra. Right the moment I felt like sucking her. But I can't do that without her consent.

She felt embarrassed, my shy baby. What didn't expect was her reaction to the news of Rahul's death. When she heard the news ,she was shocked it would be an understatement.

I kept a facade of dumbfoundedness, who tells her that it's her husband who killed him. She is such an innocent soul who is even mourning for the person who degraded her in front of everyone.

Praying for his soul, she is too naive for this world. I should protect her at any cost. This world will not allow kindness and generosity to survive. Only cruelty, inhumanity, and malice will rule this world.

This is the lesson I learnt all my life. I don't want her to be sad. So I planned to go on a long drive. Thankgod she didn't deny it like any other time.

When everything was going perfectly. A beautiful morning, lovely wife and my favorite car. Each thing is more than perfect. She is cheerful and passed over Rahul's death.

That's when my senses were occupied with consternation. Until now I was focusing on the road and she got a call. I didn't want to make her feel watched so I was not paying attention.

Maybe that was my error. I turned my eyes to look at, she was sweating badly , trembling and her lips were quivering. This is the worst state I have ever seen her.

Tears were flowing continuously without halt, fidgeting her hands that knuckles turned white. This is making me more anxious. She unexpectedly hollering on the call.

‘NO, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT ‘

Who is on the other side of the call? What made her panic this badly? What might be the reason? All these questions were pondering my heart.

But now more than searching for answers I should handle her. I held her shoulders firmly to come out from her haze. She is not realizing her surroundings but continuously repeating the same thing.

“Why? Why? It should happen to me. He will not leave me. He will not leave. Who will save me?” She is recapitulating the same thing.

Now I understood the situation moderately. Definitely there is something which is terrifying her. Whatever the reason might be, whoever the person behind my wife's condition will get tyrannical and brutal death.

I was rubbing her hands, her hands were bleeding with harsh fidgeting. Wiping her sweat making her take deep breaths.

“ Baby look take deep breaths. Calm down baccha no one can harm you.” Saying comforting words I was rubbing her back.