22. Compensation

Hello my dear fireflies.....
I have never thought about votes and reads but wanted to convert my fake scenarios into words. But somewhere I longed for votes and reads. It's quite common of human tendency to expect something in return when you're giving.

Little Trust is one of my fake scenario which I have imagined multiple times.After 2 months It crossed 100 votes and about to cross 1k reads.

@dangerdssy11 , @daredevils11, @shagungoel1 have been showing their constant support from right beginning. Thankyou guys for voting and reading Little Trust. It happened because of you guys.

I promise you guys there is lot more to come in future plot. It will be interesting. Try to share your views about this book.

I think this story worth more milestones.

Lots of love❤️❤️❤️

________________________________________

We are on our way home. I am not angry with her but slightly hurt. I didn't try to break the silence in the car.

She is fidgeting on the hem of her shirt and looking out of the car window probably thinking about previous moments.

I want her to resolve this issue on her own and try to give her space. I know Neha might be an influential person in her life. It is evident when she spoke about her.

We reached our home. I opened the door for her and she didn't even notice. She is lost in her notion. She even forgot about her bag which I picked up with no complaints.

She walked to the elevator and waited for me to join her. When I pressed the elevator buttons she sighted me. When our eyes met she slowly turned her gaze from me.

Her silence is killing me. Even though we are standing close to each other, I am feeling distant.

This torturing silence was broken by the elevator ring as we reached our penthouse. By leaving me behind she stepped into the foyer of our penthouse.

Her expressionless face, silence and distance between us is becoming formidable for me. I can abide her fury too but not this.

“ Like seriously baby….!  Do you think it's my fault? “

I immediately caged her between the wall and me. This is enough. I can't let a third person ruin it. I held her wrist and pressed above her head with gentle pressure.

With this instantaneous act of mine she was taken back. And her breathing was audibly heavy. Even now she is not lifting her eyes to look at me.

I sighed ,with my index finger and thumb I lifted her chin to make her look at me. When she lifted her eyelids her eyes were filled with tears. This is what I cannot tolerate, her tears.