11. He made me blush

When your thoughts and feelings are the same then you are having strong feelings

When your thoughts and feelings are the same then you are having strong feelings. This is what I am feeling right now. My mind and heart are filled with Manvika. The thought of her becoming my wife itself astonishes me.

We have planned our wedding in a resort. I want our wedding to be peaceful and far from the city to escape those Chaos. This is a private resort to have privacy and amenities here are enjoyable. I want this wedding to be special and intimate. She likes it this way.

Both families, friends and close relatives have arrived at this resort. They are residing on one side of the resort and the other part by us.

From the time we came I am trying catch a glimpse of her but she is nowhere to be noticed. This is making me desperate to see her. Ashi is busy in preparations and arrangements.

Remaining are relaxing as they came on vacation, not my wedding. Karan , Gaurav, Farhan and Mihir are enjoying the spa having a good time. I haven't invited any of my office colleagues.

The sweet moment we both shared in the dressing room is unforgettable. That was the closest proximity I have been with her up to now. But in the future there will be more things we will be doing, more than touch. When her back touched my chest right I badly wanted to kiss her. The way her breath fanned over me. These all give me a hard on.

I noticed that my touch was affected, when my fingers brushed over her nape ,hair on skin raised.My words do affect her. Everytime I say wifey she blushes. Fuck that beautiful smile she gives me when I said she is lovely.

When I am occupied with my thoughts about my girl someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to its owner. It's none other than Karan. Why does this idiot spoil my moments or thoughts about my girl?

"Hey what lost in thoughts of Manvika?"Karan said by wiggling his brows.

"Yeah but some spoiled rat disturbed that." I mocked him.

"Don't say it is me."

" Any doubt it is you." I said irritatedly.

As we were arguing with each other Ashi came to confirm some arrangements. But as soon as Ashi entered, Karan 's face paled out. Ashi smeared with anger.

I don't know When these two will move on from the past. It's been years but Ashi still holds a grudge against Karan. Bechara Karan still feels guilty. No Ashi made him feel that way.

Karan and Ashi's bestfriend Palak were in a relationship for more than 3 years. This Karan was love sick back then. They were madly in love. I was fed up with their PDA. But I was happy that he found the love of his life.

Everything was going well. Ashi was their biggest supporter and even Karan and Ashi shared a good bond. But one day when we were discussing the start-up that Karan is doing, Ashi furiously barged into my room. I was shocked at what made her that furious.