18. Our new nest

My eyes glowed with happiness as Arjun came to pick me up

My eyes glowed with happiness as Arjun came to pick me up. Finally I don't have to be in this hell. But I feel bad for leaving papa.

Arjun entered , he is treated as a celebrity by everyone. He is getting all the attention but I am the daughter of this house. This is not fair.

“Manvika, are you ready?” Arjun asked me.

“ Yeah I am ready we can leave”

But papa requested us to stay for dinner.” Maa is waiting for us uncle. We have to leave. We will stay next time”, he politely denied it.

We both bid bye to everyone and started to his home, maybe our home.

“How was your day? Do you have any idea how much I missed you?” Arjun said tiredly by holding my hand.

“ I have read one novel and slept to my heart's content. I was tired. I don't know how much you missed me because you didn't tell me.” I commented.

“ My little wife is savage. I have missed you so much that I couldn't wait to see you again.” Arjun said cheesily.

“ But I didn't Miss you.” I lied to him. Literally my day was boring and I remembered moments we both spent.

“ That's so mean of you. At Least you can act along. That is the least you can do baby” he sulked like a baby.

“You are cute Arjun when you sulk like a baby. Awww “ I cooed him by poking his cheeks.

“ I am anything but not a baby. Don't baby me. If you will get to know whether I am a baby or not in bed wifey” his words made my cheeks warm. Maybe I am blushing. How can he make any conversation dirty?

“ I want to discuss something with you. I have a surprise for you actually.” he said excitedly.

“ Kya hai?”(what's that?)

“ I will say it when we reach home. Sabr Karo”

What is he talking about? What would it be? I got lost in my thoughts by thinking about the surprise.

We arrived and maa opened the door. She hugged me.” I missed you Manvika” maa coyly said.

“I missed this hug maa” I really missed her because it's just one day of me staying here but they are showering me with affection,love and care.

“ Maa you have forgotten me. Now your daughter in law is more than me.” Arjun feeling jealous by looking at us.

Raghvi maa ignored him and we both went in. All together we had dinner. Maa makes delicious paneer butter masala.

After dinner Arjun gathered everyone in the living room. I don't know what he is upto. Everyone settled on the sofa.

“ Maa, papa, you know that I recently bought a penthouse and I have planned to move in with Manvika. What do you say about this?” Arjun dropped this surprise to others , but it was a shock to me.