17. Missing her

(Aloha means love in Hawaiian)

Maybe life never could be this perfect

Maybe life never could be this perfect. Loving family, dream career, love of my life,my soulmate everything I have. I am feeling content. I don't want her to go to her parents house.  But it is a ritual.

I have bidded for 5 years. Now when we are together I have a constant feeling to bind her with me. Reluctantly I have agreed to send her.

By remembering the morning incident with her smile crept on my face. Her face was flushed with embarrassment. When she was about to trip on her saree I felt worried that she would fall. I don't know ,she doesn't know how to drape saree.

I want to consecrate every inch of her. Her mere existence makes me insane, she is my intoxication. I can destroy myself and others for her.

She is gearing up for the day. I want to remember everything about her. So I am looking at her to my heart content. She is minimalist. She doesn't wear heavy makeup.

Her red saree, tingling of bangles, jhumkas which are  swaying with her movements, which made my heart swell with love were the vermilion and mangalsutra she adorned are of my name. She is wearing it for me.

Lastly her anklets and her floral scent turned me on. My kinky brain visualized how it would feel when I am thrusting into her by holding her legs and her moaning under me. The sound of her anklets, bangles and our scents inter mixing like us.

I should stop with this imagination. I can't be horny like this but I am imagining my wife. So it is justified. I pushed these thoughts aside. She scolded me for staring at her. That's when I realised I was standing in front of her.

Many things are getting to know about her. She cooks amazing food. I want to appreciate her culinary skills but I can't go all romantic before my family. She misunderstood my silence. How can I not notice her efforts?

Whenever I see her curvaceous waist which swings with her walking and in saree it is too tempting to hold her waist. So I want to beautify her waist with a waist chain.

I don't know when my imaginations will come to reality. With her thoughts I dropped her at her parents house. She is careless. Everytime she would be tripping or bumping with things.

So I instructed her to take care. I can't see her hurt. I waited until she went in and now my most important work.

So I drove to Gaurav’s house. Karan and Farhan will go straight there. I reached there and they all were before me.

We all settled on the couch and Gaurav straight came to a point.

“Arjun, we can't let him roam freely like this. He is a threat. You know what he did.”

“ Once I lay my hands on him, I will make him beg for his death. He tried to touch my family. Maybe he didn't know what he got himself into.” Anger and sadism bubbling in me.