37. Fixing things

Hello fireflies....
Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram.
Guys do vote and comment. You're reviews help me to write better chapters. I don't know whether the story is interesting or not.

Instagram id: @classyfirefly

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

***

MERI BIWI KE BAARE MEIN EK AUR SHABD BOLNE KI HIMMAT MAT KARNA.”

(Don't you dare to utter a single word about my wife.)

A loud anguish voice boomed through the room. I was startled by the sudden rise of the voice. Fighting with my heart to control its pain I lifted my tears filled eyes to look at the owner of the voice.

It's Arjun, flaring with anger. His demeanor is scaring me. If a glare can kill a person then this mother daughter duo will be burnt into ashes with his furious glaring. I felt like a complete fool who is unaware of things.

This attracted everyone’s attention in the living room.Raghvi maa rushed towards us sensing the heated environment. I looked around me.

All the eyes in the room were fixed on me like I am a showpiece kept in a museum. I couldn't comprehend their looks, some looked with disgust, some were pitying me.

I felt ashamed to be gazed like this. I don't want to face this any more, I can't keep up with this. Averting my gaze I heel and toe race to our room. Huh, our room… his room.

ARJUN'S POV :

Out of nowhere this bitch Ananya hugged me. What does she think? Only my wife can touch me. She can hug me.

Slightest touch of another woman will feel like spiders crawling on my skin. My senses filled with fury when she hugged me but I can disrespect her as she is our guest.

So I ignored her and tried to ease up my mood by catching up with my cousins. My baby is busy attending guests and relatives. As maa is with her I felt relieved.

Time passed and I hadn't seen her for the past hour so I tried to find her. When I entered the living room where a small sitting area is arranged my ears caught the devilish voice of my bua and the sinister voice Ananya.

Who is this mother and daughter duo tormenting with their heinous words? Who that poor soul caught up with these wicked women? My brain indulged in its thoughts.

That's when I heard the slow sobs of my baby. My brain became a vigilante in its protective mode for my wife. And my sight fell on the weakly weeping and whimpering  figure of her.

My last string of command on the sane thoughts broke. Looking at the environment I can understand what might be the scene. Everyone was watching her poor state as a show.

I bawled my anger on them. When she lifted her tear stained face I felt like a heavy stone fell on my heart. I don't know what they said or divulged but might be chaste to her.

Abruptly she rushed to our room, I felt like going behind her but here I have to settle things with these witches.

“WHAT HAVE YOU SAID TO MY WIFE?” I yelled at them. I cared less about my surroundings.

With that they both visibly shivered. All my family has come.

“Arjun what happened? Why are you shouting?” Papa asked with concern.

“Ask that with your dearest sister and niece. What they have done to my wife, she is crying badly.” I said sarcastically, controlling my outburst.

“ bhaiya we haven't commented on anything. Instead she taunted us and disrespected me. When I tried to say something in my defense , she said that ‘ I am daughter in law of this house’.She badmouthed about Ananya and mocked her.And she is a mean girl.”