28. First Kiss

Whole ride was silent

Whole ride was silent. He was focusing on the road and I kept my mouth mum.I wonder how I would even did that? I mean I am not at fault. That was to dare to drag Arjun in.

Now what made me alarmed was how Arjun would react. Will he even feel it's my fault? Will he believe what Rahul said that I seduced him?
Wait wait if he feels I am wrong then why would he support me?

Oh maybe not embarrass me in front of everyone. But I was frightened after reaching home how he would react. Manvika you got this yourself, so bear the consequences. My mind mocked me.

We reached home and now my heart beats fastened imagining the scenarios of Arjun responding to the proposal incident.

After all, what would he do? Scold me, blame me or even worse hit me. More than that what he will do.

He got down from the car and opened the door for me. I prepared myself to face the worst. Took a deep breath to calm my nerves and got down.

He was walking ahead of me and I was following his steps. Now we both are in the living room. I didn't dare meet my gaze.I kept my bag on the couch and turned my steps towards the kitchen, to wash my hands and fetch some water.

Even before I took a step he held my left wrist and his hold is not that tight like Rahul's. I am tense for the upcoming conversation. I know he would definitely give me the whole lecture.

He pulled me towards him with a slight force. With that effect I turned back and our chests collided. Abruptly I kept my hands on his chest to maintain distance between us.

Before I could register anything, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. That’s it my body became still. My brain refused to acknowledge it.

Oh my freaking god he is kissing me. He left my wrist slowly and his hands traveled to the back of my waist. He didn't move his lips.

Even to push him my hands were not cooperating with my mind. I was numb with his quick act. He moved back and looked into my eyes for a moment.

His dark black eyes radiating something I never seen before. He leaned again and this time he placed his lips on mine.

He started moving his soft lips. After lingering for a moment on my lips he parted his lips. His warm and wet lips captured my lower lip. My heart is insanely thumping in my chest.

Even he could feel that. His lips were moving, torturing slowly. Now he sucked on my upper lip. Gradually his sucking was intensifying.

Our faces were tilted and he was tormenting my lips with his. His hands were moving on my back towards my nape. His hand was kneading the side of my waist.

He pulled back and intensely looked into my eyes. I feel drowsy with this kiss.

“Kiss me back.” He said in his deep and hoarse voice. Once again he leaned in to kiss me. But I didn't move my lips because my mind is not reacting.