36. Humiliation

Hello fireflies....
Do follow my Wattpad and Instagram account for updates, spoilers.

Do vote and comment.

10 comments on this chapter,I'll give double update. Further chapters are more interesting.

Instagram id : @classyfirefly

Checkout the blurb of next chapter at the end.

Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

*******

MANVIKA'S POV :

He held my wrists with his one hand and pinned them above my head. I gasped with that and my front arched up. He was gazing deep into my eyes and leaned to my right bosom. As his hot breath fanned over my erect bud my breath hitched.

With his other hand he cupped my bosom. It fitted perfectly in his colossal hand like it was customized for him. He parted his lips and took my bud in. His warm, soft wet lips sent sensation down my stomach. My head buried into the pillow unable to handle those tingle vibes.

He started to caress and knead the bosom in a massaging manner. Suddenly he squeezed hard. I jolted up and tried to free my wrists but his hold was firm. Further he circled my areola with his tongue building unknown stimulation.

He stretched my bud between his teeth, torturing me pleasurably. I moaned, not able to bear that sting pain. I felt ashamed listening to my moans. He lifted his gaze gripping my bud between his teeth.

“Baby these are extremely soft.” Saying that he left my bud with a pop sound. I sucked my lower lip looking at him.

“I want to hear your moans, don't constrict them.” warned me in his deep raspy voice
,sucked hard on my other bosom.

I was dithering like a fish under him chasing for a release. He left my wrist and squeezed bosoms as they were stress balls. My fingers traveled into his hair, fisting and pushing him more into my breasts.

This is the most erotic as he is between my legs and sucking my bosoms like a hungry baby. I felt something hard, stiff between my inner thighs.

It is long and growing big. When I came out of my haze, realization hit me that it is his thing. It is poking me and making me terribly wet. The urge to release bubbled up more. All the while he is busy sucking me.

I moved my thighs to create friction. I am feeling bashed and flarant for behaving this way. I have read many dark romance books but never even touched myself.

To think rationally my senses were occupied with desire. He groaned when I moved. He lifted his face up looking at me intensely.

“Baby you'll be my death one day. Don't move, I can't control myself if you do that.” He growled with pain.

But I was a gone case, listening to him. I further moved my hips to create friction and heat was emitting. Our clothes were a barrier between us. Unable to control, he moved his thing. Toying my buds.

My breath turned harsh as I was close to my release. I gripped his shoulders and my nails dug into his skin. He growled with the piercing pain. But none of us stopped.

I felt an unfamiliar knot forming in my stomach and soon I released, my whole body shook with the inclination. I felt the witness leaking from my core.He held me and kissed my forehead, calming me from my high. I was panting for air.

I closed my eyes to feel the unknown calm. He was rubbing his hard on chasing his release. I felt like kissing him. I cupped his cheeks and placed a deep peck on his lips.